Chapter 50

Hello My Lovelies! ❤
Hope you are all doing great!

I hope you will all love this chapter!
Please keep voting and commenting ahead!
And thanks for everyone who commented and voted on the previous chapter.

Can we go for 300 comments again. Ready?

♤♤♤♤

As Simrys is gonna come to an end so soon, I have added more dialogues and parts in this chapter. Cuz I don't want their love to be ending soon just as much as you wish. 😞😞😭

So enjoy reading and tell how you feel about it as well.

Happy Reading!

************************************

SIAN'S POV

Everytime I laughed Emrys would be staring down at me as I was the most beautiful thing he has ever happened to see in his life. This was the first of many happy days of our life that were yet to be dawned.

After wedding service was done at St.Raffael Cathedral, New York, we were ridden to one of the Seven Star Hotels Mandarin Oriental in New York as everyone was gathered their for our reception.

"It's time for our newly weds to dance.." Evelyn said as she came towards us to drag us to the dance floor.

"You feeling alright?" Just before we both could go to the dance floor, Emrys asked concernedly closer to my ear as he gently held me by my waist.

"I'm hundred percent alright Love. This is the most precious day of my life. How would I not be enjoying it with you?" I honestly replied wrapping my arms around his neck getting ourselves ready to sway our body to the wonderful song 'You are the reason' playing in the back ground.

🎶
There goes my heart beating...
'Cause you are the reason...
I'm losing my sleep...
Please come back now...

There goes my mind racing...
And you are the reason...
That I'm still breathing...
I'm hopeless now.... 🎶

"Oh!" He planted a warm kiss on the back of my palm just before holding my eyes with his ones. "I am just worried that you would get tired the whole day...." he said again rubbing the back of my palm so mildy. His eyes were sparkling like two beryls were dipped in his orbs which were utter distractions for me now... He didn't really know that he could have such a deep effect on me just with a mere glance of his.

🎶
I'd climb every mountain...
And swim every ocean...
Just to be with you...
And fix what I've broken...
Oh, 'cause I need you to see...
That you are the reason.... 🎶

Then shaking the thoughts off my brain, I softly giggled at him. "Nothing to worry about it Sweetheart! I am perfectly fine and I can assure you that!" Everytime I was closer to him, I had this butterfly effect within me. It's like the blood in my veins danced as if it wanted to release outta me anytime soon.

"The little fella?" He asked rubbing my touching my baby bump..