Chapter 26

Hello!
I hope you have all had a great day today....

Hmm.. I don't know, I have a very bad mood swing these days... 😩😩
Feeling frustrated, sad and a mixture of feelings haunting me..

And sorry for not replying each and every comment of yours. I read all, but would reply whenever I found time. I loved every word of you guys. ❤❤❤❤

Btw hope you would love this chapter.

Happy Reading!!

************************************

SIAN's POV

The feeling of morning should be fresh, warming, relaxed and it should give you this feeling that would strengthen your whole day no matter what... But what I got from Emrys was an utterly different feeling than all those feelings. I don't know somehow I felt broken. I should not be feeling that. But my traitor heart tricked me.... I walked out the mansion not having any idea where to walk. It's not like I could open the gate and go outside either. I was prisoned inside.... This was freaking frustrating.. I wanted to shout my voice out to get rid of all these mind eating thoughts.. Either should I be let out or he should be behaving nicely with me. Neither of them gonna be happened. So what am I to do? To die or ride this journey to the hell with this heartless husband of mine....

No.. I can't..

I fucking can't do this..

I want the freedom..

I can't stay here like this..

Until I looked around me, I had not realized I had come towards the swimming pool... The sooner I saw it, I did what I felt right to do at the moment.. I took both my jumper and sweat pant off me before jumping into the swimming pool only with my lacy black undergarments on.... Even though the water felt so chilly, I swam like a diver who wanted to dive deeper in the ocean even though this was just a pool. I truly had never swum this way before. Cause the mental agony and torture I was now having, was beyond too much than any other painful experience I had ever got. I wanted to get myself out of this 'everyday renewing pain' and this scar which gets wounded everyday by Emrys. Now I don't wanna see him again.. I swam like lunatic until I felt okay that's enough.. I don't know how long I had been in the water... May be one hour or two. After spendimg another few more minutes in the water, I came out the pool and grabbed my clothes that I had previously thrown on the ground. I quickly slid myself only into my jumper which ended at my mid thighs before entering back the mansion that I deliberately wanted to get myself out, but fatefully struck in for I don't know how long... The instant I entered, Laura was the first one to notice me and her eyes bulged in their sockets.

"Oh! My god! What have you done my child?" She came to me with her fast strides whilst she probed me in her reproaching tone. "You just fainted yesterday and still haven't got cured. How did you swim in that chilly pool this early? You could have caught cold. Thank god, you look fine... Lucy bring a towel..." She ordered the other relative maid of her as she whining at me like I was a kid...

"Nothing would happen to me Laura. I am not a kid, you know it right." That truly didn't sound angry, I just explained a fact that I doubted she had not known yet.

"I know. But what if sir saw you like this... He would scold both you and me..." Lucy gave her the towel she had asked her.. "Here, Come just sit here my child... I'll dry you up."

"It's fine Laura. I'll do it myself."

"No. Let me do it for you.."

"Okay. As you wish..." I said groaning frustratedly... After she had done I came back to----I don't fucking really know what I should actually call that room. Our room or his room. May be I should shift myself into another room which I can proudly call my room... Then I won't be having this problem related to the possessiveness.