Chapter 52

Hello My Lovelies.
I hope you are all staying safe and healthy.

Please keep yourselves safe from this Corona Virus and take care of your loved ones well. 😷🖤❤

Just keep praying for the ones who are infected by this... 🙏

Do keep commenting and writing your honest views as the story is almost at the end.. 😏😭🖤🖤

Happy Reading!

************************************

SIAN'S POV

Spending our two week honeymoon in Manhattan we returned back to Emrys' Mansion 'Mayfield' in New York. It didn't seem to be the prison once I used to hate and disgusted a damn lot. I love being there with the love of my life. Most of the times Emrys spent his time with me and he took care of his business matters over the phone or online as he kept himself staying with me to make sure that I was healthy and perfect.

When I was going through cramps he would keep massaging my feet even when it was mid night. Sometimes I happened to force him to go check on the things in his company as he used to be staying by my side in the mansion more than one week. After he went, I would be taking his lunch to his company... Cause I too needed changes and relief. When he sees me in his office, he would be worrying first, but on the other hand he would not let me go of him as he makes me sit on his lap and keeps me kissing like a craving man... When he happened to cross the bound, he would carry me to the attached room of his office; the same one once he pretended to abuse me, and would make sweet love to me and 'NO' was never an answer from me as I was obsessed with him as well as the smell of his perfume. That would turn my insides into melt and knees into jelly.

After four months

The months after our marriage passed away as fast as the clouds of sky... I was already thirty week-pregnant. Life had not ever felt easier as the way I was spending  with Emrys.

Well! Except for the days I had spent with Max.

I never wanted to bring his name in between Emrys nor me. I knew that would pull a string at Emrys' heart. That would make him remind of all the loss and worries he had to go through his life. More than that he would be worried of me. Hence, I never drew Max's name in our conversations.

Emrys would join me for all the days I have to take a visit to the doctor. Our baby's gentle kickings drew me in a new experience of my life. That feeling was really indescribable. Emrys loved rubbing over my bump everytime our baby gave kicks on me. Seeing him enjoy the movements of our baby was so precious. Jennie always made sure to have visits to my place. She couldn't p1wait to see my baby. She was literally a god sent friend. Just like Emrys does Jennie too loved rubbing over my baby when my baby kicked me... I could see the will in her eyes to have a baby of her own. But she thought of pushing the idea away for a while as she wanted to take their relationship with Jayden to the next level and be official with him. Until did it happen she would not take no move, That's what she poured herself out to me....

 Until did it happen she would not take no move, That's what she poured herself out to me