Chapter 16

Hello My loves!
I am back. Cuz I am on leave today, so finished this off...

Happy Reading!

But, Don't forget to leave a Comment and Vote..

************************************

SIAN's POV

I was like a woman possessed as I rushed past the people and collided with some who came across me as well... I didn't know what went wrong, but my mom's voice expressed it all as she said dad was hospitalized. I didn't probe anything further as I prompted myself to rush to the hospital. Getting the details from the reception I hurried to where Intensive Care Unit was.... The moment those three words reached my ears my inside was like a vessel of boiling water... With each step of mine, my heart beat raced ahead giving hard pounds against my chest as if an irresistible and loud pouring against hard metal.. The sooner I entered to the hallway of ICU, I saw the sobbing figure of my mom leaning against the wall as she had her hands clasped on her chest which gave me sheer proof that she was praying thousands prayers for my dad's good health....

"Mom!" I said and she burst into tears one more time as she hugged me tight....

"Mom, tell me what happened? Dad was doing well and what suddenly went wrong?" Pulling her figure slightly back I asked.....

"He--He fell off his wheel chair.. Got a sudden heart attack...." she stuttered through her tears.

"Oh god!!" I almost had a heart attack just by hearing those words.

"Sian... Something seriously going on... Doctor didn't inform me anything.." fear flashed across her eyes as she said that.. The eyes which sparked a few days back are now lurid with deep sorrow....

"No mom.. No. Nothing won't happen.. Dad will be alright... Don't worry.." I said patting on her back... But her words froze me to my bones and I strove to hide the fear away for the sake of my mom. After I had her calmed down, I peeped through the hole on the door of ICU to see dad lying on the bed as some machines had stuck onto his silent body... Dr.Gaston who has been the cardiologist of my dad for the past two and half years, was checking on him whilst some nurses sauntered here and there inside the ICU... I couldn't bear the sight so that I averted my face away to look at my mom's exhausted figure.... I strove my hard my hard to hold my tears back which were on the verge of flowing down my eyes...

"Mom, you need to rest... Go home. Mia must have come home by now. I'll stay here... You can come in the evening along with Mia. I'll call a taxi..." I said preparing to take my phone out of my pocket...

"No... I won't leave until I hear a word from the doctor..." my mom refused to go all at once and I didn't say anything as I realized what kinda lovely bond my mom and dad shared through their journey of love.. They immensely love each other no matter. I always wanted to have a relationship like my parents' forever. But god has different plans and destinies created on everyone. Cause my destiny might be the worst one in the whole universe as I was not lucky enough to have the best guy beside me forever..... Max.... And would never be able to spend a happy and a sharing and caring marriage life like my parents do...

I was strolling to and forth in the hallway expecting the doctor to come out anytime soon...

After ten minutes I heard the door open as the doctor came out of the ICU... I hastened myself towards him in an instant followed by my mom....

"Doctor... How is my dad?" I nervously probed... His face was dark that made my heart accelarate high.....

"Doctor? What's wrong?" Confused I asked as I internally hoped my dad was perfectly alright...