Chapter 45

Hello My Lovelies!

Sorry for being late this time. I was taking rest the past few days. It was a hectic week. 😔😔

Well! Here it is.
I hope you love this one..❤

Please Do COMMENT & VOTE!

Next one will only be for +500 comments..

♡♡♡♡

Thanks for all the love showed on the previous one. It thrilled me and my heart couldn't take all the comments you showered will. 🙈🙈
Thanks a bunch..
❤❤❤

♡♡♡♡

"How old am I? Guess!" 😜

************************************

SIAN'S POV

Jayden poured everything out what Emrys had kept locked inside himself for past one year. Since then I have been crying like a mess... What he had done for me was all good whilst I kept hating him and cursing him ever since he left me. Never did I think Emrys would have owned this kind of heart of gold. He had handed over all the wealth back to my parents. He intentionally made me hate him more.

How could he do such things to me?

I wished I could have a little bit ounce of trust laid upon him. So that I would have been able find what went wrong and why he was doing that to me.

But I was blind with my pure venom and hatred towards him...

I was clouded by a thick cover of animosity and distress not to notice his great charisma hidden behind him..

And all my curses brought him to this condition he was going through today..

Oh god please save him!!

Save my Emrys!

And I couldn't believe this fucking shit had been happened to me and Emrys because of Claudia, his brother and father. Eamon or should I say Reece had been the one who came to meet me at the St.Claire restaurant back then. But I thought it was Emrys for which I got myself escaped so soon after seing him there. And next day I was amazed to find him not blaming me for colliding against him the previous day. Because at the beginning we had been hating each other so much. And again when I got to know Reece was the same one who tried to molest me in Auckland, New York I realised the reason why I mistook his face as Emrys'. Because of three people this fate parted us away. We could have been something else in that past year.

I couldn't wait till I meet Emrys; My Lover.. My Husband.. My Baby's Daddy and My Everything.. I wanted him. To pour him with all my love we deprived of one fucking year and I needed to give him much more.

To hug him..

To kiss him..

To say how much I missed him and loved him even through the anger which was controlling me...

"Hush! Sian be strong. Emrys will be alright... His bodyguard is there with him..." Jayden said side hugging me as the driver was driving us to the hospital...

"I ca-can't..." I stuttered through the whimper.

"Emrys is a strong man. He will get through this. Nothing will happen to him. Trust me...."