Chapter 38

Hello My Lovelies! ❤❤

Here I am back again. Since I have got my one month vacay, I am totally in my #Simrys mood. 😜

Well! This chapter is dedicated all my readers from,
Sri Lanka
India
Maldives
Ghana
Iraq
Malaysia
Kenya
Indonesia
Pakistan
South Africa
Singapore
Sudan
Australia etc etc.... ❤❤❤
Sorry I don't know the countries of all the readers. Pardon! 🙈

♡♡♡♡

And I must say, Sorry for putting SIAN's life in a living hell. I wasn't expecting to do so. But I had to as my plot was like that. I have got a very rude imagination. Even I couldn't imagine that I actually wrote so and so. Because, I want my stories to be complicated, not to be easily getting along stories and sugar coated ones. It takes a lot of hard work to make stories perfect. And I too want to give a happy ending to my every story. And for those who ask for Emrys' POV, well it will be coming before the end, trust me. 😔🙈

♡♡♡♡

T

hen Happy Reading!

Give me your views on this one, I am anticipating a lot. Do Vote and COMMENT...

************************************

SIAN'S POV

"DANIEL?" The name slipped out my mouth in a bitter taste as the deep resentment rose from the depth of my soul.

"Yes baby, Daniel Armstrong.. So good you still remember the  Murderer of Your beloved Lover Aaron...After all you are married to another...." he laughed like an evil making his voice vibrate at my ears like a thunder and I almost felt dizzy as I held on to the handle of the door unable to process how this devil of man was released out from jail.

Recovering myself I threw a hostile glare at this murderer who was still laughing like an evil which just arrived from hell.. After this Murderer's arrival everything started to recall back in my mind...

My Max.. Yes I miss him way too much..

If not for this heartless coward he would have still been alive.

Everything would have been different from what I am going through now....

"You? Just stop this fucking car...I will call the cops and sentence you back in jail." I barked aloud trying to open the door which got suddnely locked the next instant.

"Haha. You take me as what? A fool...? After chasing you and finding away from your fucking husband after weeks, you think I will let you go that easily Missus...." Stating that he turned the car to another direction..

"Where the fuck you are taking me? Stop this freaking car I say..." I shouted banging on the door. The sooner my instincts kicked in, I fished my phone out my pocket and started dialing Emrys' number with my trembling fingers.

"Huh huh. Wrong move baby.." Turning round that man snatched the phone out of my clasp in a flick.  "Nooo.."

"I don't see you mourn over your Ex's death anymore, do you? Cause I see the other way round as you have got a smart husband to fuck enough..."    

"Shut the fuck up you scoundrel..."  after some minutes the car came to a screeching stop and he slid out and came to open the door on my side. He opened and my thought was on propelling myself out the car in a real quick and run away. But he had got his own plans as he placed a revolver on my temple blocking me from moving out of the car. My heart palpitated in fear as I gulped a hard lump in the back of my throat..