Chapter 39

Hello My Babes! ❤❤

So I hope you're all doing well, and I am too super fine these days, I think you all see it. 😜

Well! So guess what, finally it's here. I hope you will feel this one as much as I did.. 😥❤

Happy Reading!

But don't forget to leave your heart warming COMMENT along with a VOTE. You don't know how much it will make us writers happy. ❤❤

♡♡♡♡

So my beautiful supportive SILENT readers, this chance is yours as I am gonna dedicate this chapter for all of you.. Much Love!! ❤🥰

Next update will only be for 200 comments.

*************************************

SIAN'S POV

Everything seemed to be a nightmare that I didn't wanna believe nor see, but my fate had always been against me since the day I lost my Max. And never had I known I would be married to the same man who got the life of my love away from me in front of my own eyes. I wanted some magician to come and  take me out the dream that I had deeply sunk in, but that was beyond impossible.

The roads seemed as far as the infinity which I could never reach at even though I was travelling through it. I truly had never felt the roads were this distant before. For the past three years of my life I have gone through a lot and had had enough. I was tired. I was freaking tired. I wanted to fall into a deep sleep so that I would not want to feel this wrenching pain in my heart.

The relationship with Emrys had always been so hard and complicated for me. But deep down, I knew I was caring for him. I had that special and soft part which got molten whenever he was around me, even after the fateful marriage with him. I wanted to believe him, I tried my hard. After all he has caused me a lot of pain and pushed me through the hell, I couldn't keep my faith in him anymore. If there was a little bit of humanity remained within me towards him, even it has totally flown out of my card now.

Cause never did I know a dark beast, a monster would be lying under the face of that man. Never did I know that he could take a life of an innocent that brutal way. Now I wanna hate him for the rest of my life. My heart was throbbing, making the palpitation of it unfit as if it was gonna bubble and bubble and spill out the next moment.

My eyes were puffy from wailing a river through out the last one and half hours. The faster the taxi drove ahead, the deeper my heart pulsated with the utter grief and affliction...

"Ma'am we are here.." the driver informed on spur of moment, snapping me out of my stance. I roved my eyes round and processed everything back in my mind.

"Wait for me.." I asked the driver.

"Sure.."

He replied as I slipped myself out the car as fast as an eel and stepped towards the huge building which bore the huge name 'Sydney the Great Construction' in huge golden letters... This was the first time I came back here after my useless marriage with this ruthless man...

My steps were so strong and decisive the way I had never felt before. I heard the guards greet me 'Good Afternoon's' as I pushed myself through the reception area.

If only they knew...

"Oh my god Sia- -Sorry Mrs.Parker. It's nice seei----" Alex; the girl at the reception chirped seeing me enter the hall, but I was not for it today.. I straight wound myself up to the twentieth floor; the exact floor where it all began.. I was sulkily scrambling myself when I was stopped by a sudden clutch at my hand.