Chapter 17

"If one broke the trust, It takes months or years for a couple to regain the trust and get back together after much hard work....."

Sorry for the inconvenience caused a few days back. The chapter was taken down by me as it was mistakenly updated.
Thousands of Apologies.

So here it is!
I hope you will love this!

PLEASE.... Do VOTE & COMMENT!
MOTIVATE ME!

LOVE YOU GUYS!! ❤

"And Happy Belated Halloween to you all..."
🎃🎃

♡♡♡♡

************************************

SIAN's POV

After 5 days....

I just couldn't believe what I actually did.. It was like I was still floating in a dream which I never thought that would come true in my life... This felt so unrealistic and surreal that kept on giving deep pangs inside me from time to time.... To think I have got only two more days, gave me ripples of disgust of throwing up.. I was teriffied that syndrome would hit me back hard.....

I did this hiding behind my parents as well my friends... Cause if my parents once got to know, they would sure gonna hate me.. To mention Jennie was the only one who was aware of all these things. Neither Mel nor Gwen was not known any of what happened except the part I was given the loan. Cause I didn't wanna make them offend or worry about me for all what happened to me out of the blue.. Because I literally knew they would continuously keep on blaming themselves for what I was going through now.. I didn't wanna bring them to a situation where they would be putting all the burden and responsibility of this situation on themselves and keep on worrying about it for the rest of their life.. So I let it be to myself....

It's been five days from my dad's surgery and to our utter happiness the operation was a great success where my dad miracally regained some shortcomings he had when he fell sick three years ago.. I was beyond happy.. The commitment I did on my dad's surgery didn't go in vain...

I was currently sitting in one of the chairs outside my dad's room in the hospital..... Although he was absolutely fine, Dr.Gaston didn't allow him to go home until they would confirm my dad was perfectly doing well and fit enough to walk and eat as a normal does... So we were having him in the hospital till he would be perfectly fine to be allowed to go home by the doctors...

"Sian?" I was tweaked out of the train of my thoughts as I was being called by a voice and I looked upto see my mom stand next to me...

"Mom!" I wiped my face as I moved aside from my seat to make space for my mom to sit..

"Are you okay?" Mom asked observing me well as she placed herself next to me...

"Yeah mom.. Why not?" I replied, but not looking her directly....

"Huh!" She heaved a sigh before looking at me again.. She tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear before telling, "You did so much over the past few days... It's you who saved your dad.. You really are a daughter that every parent needs in their life.. You are a gem sent to us.. We love you so much Princess and thank you...." mom said as she held my face in both her palms, brushing a few strands of my hair off my face...

"Oh Mom, please, you don't have to say that to me.. Cause when we were small kids, you two have done so much for us.... So I am doing the same mom... So why these formalities between us...."