Author's Note

Okay! Here I am gonna tell you something!

I know this story has been drawing long and I take time to give updates!
Fine! That's something I should take care of well, I know...

Next thing I am gonna tell you is really irritating..

Eversince I started Book II, I informed you guys beforehand that this story would be different and at times the characters would be as same as the they were before and have to bear up with them; like the arrognace and worst demeanor of Emrys..

But it seems you never took that in.
Because, you guys keep telling Sian is weak, and she should fight back..

Huh! I have heard enough of it. 😩😩
I don't know what makes you think so... If she is weak, I say this, not all the women in the world are strong and have the courage to fight at times and there are some points which make you down too. Cause so am I... But after sometimes you get used or leave that behind you...

So that's how Sian is.. Even though she tried, she failed at times.
When you say such things as writers it causes us to back off the story.... It's not like we are working only on wattpad.. We have a life out  here.. We really are spending our time here only to get love and support from you guys.. In my case, I don't get what I really expect from my readers either... That's annoying...

And If you guys don't like Sian and other characters in my story, just leave reading this story.. It's really frustrating to know that you keep pushing us into negativity..

I have already have second thoughts on writing this story.. If you keep giving me negative comments, I truly am gonna stop writing this story... 😒😒
I am fed up with this now.. Even the vacation is over. So I won't be having much time to give regular updates. I am gonna have very busy schedule from today onwards..

And I must say,

I just love these characters.
I always live with them and they are part of my life..
It's like I am spiritually bound with them. SO, Don't make me stop writing this story..

So I just say this again, if you don't like my story just quit.

I am not being rude, just tryna explain some facts...

And to my lovely supporters I must say, I love you to the moon and back. Thank U for cheering me up and having faith in me... I love you, I truly do...

See You!

Have Nice Days!

Harry_Jayrone ❤

***JUST KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING!****