Chapter 22

Here I am back. I hope you guys doing good..

I was a little bit down for a while as half the chapter I had written was automaticlly deleted. But gained my courage back for you guys and finished it within one day.... So here it is. I hope you guys would enjoy it..

Please, DO VOTE & COMMENT.
The next chapter will be coming soon...

***********************************

SIAN's POV

The chirping and melodious sounds of birds reached my ears making me stir a bit in the bed... I didn't feel like waking up anytime soon.. So I snuggled more into my pillow.. But something bothered me a little bit from falling back to the sleep again.. A whisk of warm air that fanned at the nape of neck disturbed me a bit... As I slightly turned round, out of the blue I came face to face with Emrys as he was peacefully sleeping so close to me... Shocked, I sat upright unable to process what's wrong with me or my life...

Am I dreaming or something?

How he is sleeping next to me?

All the incidents from yesterday flooded back into my skull in one fluid motion.. I thought it was a nightmare, but now this felt so f****** unreal to me as Emrys was there sleeping next to me... I stared at his sleeping figure which was quilt free as I had his quilt on me the last whole night.. He had his sweat pant paired with his white t-shirt.... My eyes ran across his whole physique and to say he truly looked so peaceful as well as babish in his deep slumber... His russet lips were slightly parted as he snored a bit... His thick lashes were more visible when he was asleep... For a while I couldn't peel my eyes off him as he looked a lot more like a baby in his sleep....

Why didn't I ever notice how thick his lashes were?

To be honest this could be the best sight to see as the first thing in the morning..

Looks have nothing to do, what matters most is how their heart looks... The reproaching voice in my head warned me making me turn away from him...

Then taking me out of my stance, he stirred in his sleep.. Affright that he would see me, I silently moved out of the bed. Thank god my boils didn't hurt anymore. But he didn't wake up much to my relief, just switched his pose on the bed bringing his right hand onto his abdomen whilst the other rested above his head. My eyes suddenly fell onto his right hand which was adorning with the ring I put him on yesterday. He hasn't even taken off his hand. But me, I did it the instant I came here.... The sudden urge to push the strands of his messy hair off his babish face washed over to me in a quick rush...

No, Sian don't do it!

How can you touch him that way?

So restraining myself from doing that I was about to glide in the washroom, but stopped the instant my eyes suddenly osculated the bluish bruise on his toe.....

Oh damn! How did he get this?

When he collided with the luggage?

Did he hit that bad on the luggage?

But why do you care Sian?

So not wanting to care of it I stepped front shaking my head. But hesitation pulled me back. I wanted to neglect it, but this humanity within me didn't let me do what I extremely wanted to do right now.. So finally putting my guard down I guided myself towards his wardrobe and rummaged through the things inside to find any first aid kit.. But there was none. So thinking there must be one in bathroom, I went in and as I thought there was one..