Chapter 36

Hello My Lovelies! ❤ ❤

I know it's been a while. Sorry for my irregular updates. I went through a series of problems.

And for ones who think story has already got bored and out of the track, First of all I wanna say I am not a PROFESSIONAL writer who can write upto your great expectation. I just do Writing as my hobby and it may not have a great standard or a quality. I am just trying to entertain you which gives me nothing, but a pure happiness. So for ones who don't feel happy or have got fed up with my story, I'd love to say, there are many books out there on wattpad which you may find more interesting than mine. So leave mine alone.

And stop writing hateful comments. They will be deleted while you will be blocked. Because I am a very small writer who writes only for my own joy. Not for your rude feedback.

Thank you and Happy Reading!!!

***********************************

SIAN's POV

The dark roads....

The sounds of footsteps....

A swollen belly....

My heavy pantings....

A gang of thugs....

A sharp kris....

A stab across my abdomen.... The terrible nightmare as well as the same incidents I truly went through jerked my inner self up making my pupils move inside my closed eyelids in a quick motion.

The nightmare?

My head was pounding hard as if a ten kilo granite had been weightened on my head. I tried to flutter my eyes open. But eyelids felt too heavy due to the lack of usage for the last-I don't know how many minutes or hours.. Throat was dry making unable to form a little sound out my mouth... When I finally succeeded to let my eyes get unimpeded to the light, I realised I was lying on a bed which seemed to be one from the hospital.

Hospital?

It dawned upon me that I was in a hospital as the sounds of some machine which attached to my body kept making a continuous beep sound next to me.. A faint pain had been continuously shooting up just below my abdomen and then only the series of dreadful events started flashing across my mind like a trailer of a horror movie.

The memories of Emrys' words about the divorce, then how I ran along the road and the terrific fight which ended me up on this bed nagged at the back of my head making my heart consume by the fret.

Emrys?

"Em..r...y..s!" I muttered as I was suddenly hit by the thought of him as my subconscience was worrying about his well-being.

Where is he?

I couldn't remember anything after I passed out on that road..

Was he too attacked the way I was...?
I didn't really know what happened to him either. I was panicking all of a sudden.

Then making me a little bit confused, there came a jerk on right side of the bed and as I difficultly raised my head up to move my gaze down, I saw the head of the sleeping figure of Emrys silently lying on the bed..... A ripple of relief surged inside me as I realised nothing bad had happened to him.. My fingers itched to touch his head and stroke his messy brown hair. But all he had caused me through out my life, was only pain. So this would add nothing, but pain. Suddenly he jerked and lifted his head as if he sensed my wakefulness.