Chapter 2

Hello My lovelies!!
Hope you all doing good!!

I know you guys are kinda pissed off at me for the mistake I did two days ago.
I mistakenly had published a blank page and I instantly took it down, so that you couldn't read it even though you opened it.. 😢😭
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
🙅🙉🙈

Okay Fine Now here
is the Special Update!

Cuz, It's My Birth Day Today!!
🎂🎉🎂
Oh I am getting older! 🙈

I hope U guys would love this chappy!

This Chapter is dedicated to all who voted and commented on the first chapter!!

Please, Do encourage me with your lovely comments!
I am looking forward to read 'em..

SO,

Enjoy Reading!

***************************************

SIAN'S POV

If there was a sound that my ears were absorbing right now that was only the beat of my own heart.....

EMRYS! 

The name that I never wanted to remember ever again in my life echoed in my mind, the sooner his face came flashing in front of my eyes....

As the fate turned up for my salvage at the correct moment, the lights went on and off again and the person who hitched my breath for a couple of damned seconds got disappeared out of my sight in a blink of an eye....

Where did he disappear himself into?

Was that him? 

Is he really here?

Could he be in the show after four freaking months of disappearing out of my life...?

No.. It was not him...
They were the only questions risen deep within me as I uplifted myself onto my feet before walking back on the ramp to my previous position... I composed myself, switiching the steps and moving my body in an alluring manner.. But my mind didn't seem to stop it in its boundary as it kept on going back and depositing in the same crucial image that got me astounded a few minutes ago... Although the words came out giving life to the song, the thoughts were scattered floating everwhere in the tense air... After a hard moment of battling with my own mind, at last my eyes adamantly wandered through the crowd only to see a man from the same dress that I saw like him a moment ago, was grinning at me from ear to ear... My crazy mind!
Neither the silhouette nor the trace of shadow of that devil of a human was anywhere to be seen around...