Chapter 15

Sorry for making guys await for a short while...

I hope you all doing good...!!

Babies, here is another little set of words from me.. This story will be a different story than the ones you have read so far. I am a crazy writer with different plots... So don't jump into sudden conclusions until you finish reading the story till the end... Because, the scenes coming ahead will utterly be different....and don't blame or throw shades at me... I am human and have to cope up with your rude or heart breaking words guys.. 😂

Okay here is a small sneak peek into the story ahead....
To say Emrys and Sian's hatred will remain for a short period of time. Because I don't wanna make them settle together that soon even though I desperately wanna put an end to this story.... If the love birds got back, the interest you guys having on reading this, will gradually be losing. Cuz I experienced the same thing with my previous book 1..... So I don't want to repeat it again with this book of mine. So be kind and patient enough to read the journey of these Stubborn people's story.. And this should be the last explanation and clarification I should be giving to you guys.... Cause I cannot repeat myself over and over again... I am gonna stop right here...

So Happy Reading!

And please DON'T FORGET TO DO VOTE & COMMENT!

Just give a smile to my face by leaving a simple comment. You have no idea how much that can make an author happy to no extent... So do show us some love and support. That's what we highly expect from you guys... Nothing else!

Thank You!

************************************

SIAN's POV

"Mi--Mr:Parker...?" I said lisping but trying to sound as normal as I could... "Why are you-I mean why did you come here?" My stomch suddenly churned as he kept staring at me and the realization dawned upon me, convincing my foolish self what type of a stupid question I shot out as I was in his company working as the Assistant Accountant and he had his right to enter any of his employees cabins whenever he wanted to.

Foolish me!!

Then his gaze straightly shifted back to the pile of files mountained up on my table....

Oh sh*t!

He took his steps ahead with one of his hand stuffed deep into the pocket of his packet...

"To check what is going on here...." he got closer to my table before grabbing the first file on the pile of files on my table.... His eyes scanned over the file and he closed it before looking at me. His face didn't show any changes much to my relief.. But I wasn't sure whether he heard me clearly after he entered in my cabin. Cause his presence occured out of the blue which I wasn't aware what time he exactly entered in my cabin.

"What di----" before he could complete his words, the ringing sound of his phone interrupted him....

"Hello!"

"Hm.Yeah! What?"As he answered the phone his facial expressions changed from zero to hundred in real quick.. "How come you---..." he gritted out in rage...

"What?" "Where? He probed amusingly.... "Now?" The tint of anger in his eyes vanished in no time as he turned to look out through my window.....

"Okay.. Give me ten minutes. I'll be on my way.." he gave me a quick glance as he hung up and then went out hurriedly not bothering to ask about the piled up work on my desk....

Thank god!

Finally he is out of my sight! I thought to myself as I let a sigh of relief out... But remembering something,
I took my steps closer to the window to see where he was previously looking at when he answered that phone call. As I tilted the curtain away, I could see nothing, but a limo that had stopped in front of the company. But I wondered who was there inside that limo which made Emrys this jitter to hurry himself back... As I was about to pull the curtain back to its previous position, what osculated my eyes stopped me in the middle of my action... I saw Emrys walk fast to that limo and to my surprise a woman who was covering herself with a big jacket with a hoodie stepped out of the car and hugged him so tight to which he too didn't hesitate to slither his hands around her so affectionately.... Her face wasn't very clear as I was standing fifty feet above them, but from her looks she seemed kinda fat and tall and to my curiosity very familiar as well...