Chapter 20

I came back a little bit earlier this time, I guess, didn't I?

Cause my X'mas vacation starts from today onwards. So I'll be able to give some regular updates! 😀

Well this meant to be a long long chappy, but I cut it short since I wanted to give you guys an update!

Hope you would love this Tom and Jerry vibing Couple? 😂😂

Please DO encourage me with your lovely reviews and comments.. Don't let me down!! 😩😮

So Happy Reading!

************************************

SIAN's POV

The shoes I had in my hands slipped out of my clasp as I came face to face with my mom..

Could I have expected this very moment?

"Si---Sian you?" My mom stuttered all of a sudden bringing herself out of her hallucinated stance as she couldn't process what she was witnessing in front of her eyes even after she regained her senses back.. The same shiny blue orbs which I too have inheritted from her, unbelievably darted across my whole shooked body before they osculated on my left hand which I gradually dropped down feeling conscious about the clear evidence on my ring finger.....

The utter amusement that mingled with disappointment as well as grief manifested themselves via the look now had transformed my mom's face. The pearly droplets of tears abruptly fountained from her eyes as she kept her gaze fixiated on mine... "Ho-how?" She lisped again in disbelief...

"Mom--?" She didn't let me talk as she grabbed me away from the door to my dad's room, to the other side of the hall way, then unexpectedly let go of the grasp chucking my whole body aside to which I stumbled on my feet... I looked stunned at my mom unable to process her reaction.

"Mom?" Just like earlier, I couldn't continue further this time as well, cause stopping me from talking, my ears reverberated the sound that loudly boomed in the hall way as she had me slapped in the face. Unable to process what went through in a blink of an eye, the sudden tears broke out my eyes only to roll down on my cheeks making the make-up Jennie had put on earlier this evening melt away.... I had never seen her fume in rage the way she did now...

"You thought we would never give you in marriage, so that you yourself found out your own man behind our back?" Her voice trembled as she threw those words out.

Her words pierced my skin to my heart.. "Mom?" I tried to grab her hands, but she backed herself off me...

"How did you do this Sian? Tell me! How did you do this?"

"That's not what you think mom?"

"What's not I think? That you never got married and this dress, ring and all these stuffs on you are for some fancy dress parade.... Who are you kidding with? Your own mother?"

"Let me explain you mom! This all came out of the blue.. I didn't think this would happen this soon. Getting married was no where in my heart either.... I never wanted to marry, mom. Believe me! I happened to--"

"But you did it. You got married without your family.. The family you always said you loved more than anything and which mattered you most meant nothing to you when it came to your marriage. Even when your dad was in a condition like this, you chose the marriage over your family..." she bitterly spat her feelings out....

"Mom why don't you understand me? You know how you three mattered me most and so does it now... I wouldn't have done anything without a reason...and I did this for you, for my family....." Loud sobs escaped past my lips as I set my head downcast...