Chapter 46

Hello My Lovelies!

Here I am back earlier this time!

Please keep COMMENTING and VOTING!

And yeah, I am 26 years old.
But no one had guessed it right. 🙈

♡♡♡♡

After we wrote one long chapter, but if we don't get much comments nor any feedback, that's freaking frustrating as well as discouraging. That's what most writers undergo due to the poor feedback. Please support every writer on wattpad. They do a lot of hard work..😔😫

♡♡♡♡

So thank you everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter. It made me happy. Love you a bunch! ❤❤

♡♡♡♡

And I hope you will all love this and leave at least one comment for this chappy..

Next Update will be only for 600 Commnete.

Yeah, the story will be ending in 5 chapters.. So support Simrys....

Happy Reading!

************************************

SIAN'S POV

Emrys was discharged after five days at the hospital. He happened to be in the wheel chair for a few days as well. Cause the wound he got across his abdomen was critical which made him incapable to move his limbs for a few days. He felt frustrated to be in the wheelchair.

I knew the feeling better!!

And the death of his twin brother made him despondent. To say the same day Emrys' dad Sydney happened to leave the world due to the asthmatic attack he underwent.. His cancer had spread all over his body which was far from being cured at a moment like that. Emrys couldn't attend both the funerals due to his health condition and he was undergoing his tests in hospital.. He was beyond shocked when he found out that his father and brother had to leave them on the same day. He was in his dark days for a few days which I helped him get through staying by his side consoling him..

Yes, I returned back to his mansion, Mayfield as a fresh woman.

As the woman of Emrys..

It was nomore a prison to me..

It's my home now..

The Home of my Husband!

Laura and every other servant at his place was happy to find me back at the Mayfield.

My dad, mom and Mia had a visit here. It was an overwhelming moment as we did all burst into tears. Especailly me and Mia. Our sisterly bond had strained for a while and it gave us another moment to heartily share our feelings as well as get bound back. She was beyond shocked as well as happy to be a young aunt soon. I was truly on the cloud nine seeing dad walk the way he did three years ago. He looked so fresh and fit the way he was before. He was handling the lost business of ours, being the CEO of the company back thanks to my secret stalker husband who handed over everything to my dad back.

Mom was so happy about my pregnancy as she knew I have finally found the light of my life after three freaking years of my life.
When mom and dad got to know what I had gone through, in their absence, they felt so bad for leaving me at a moment I had badly needed them. Mom has been truly upset at me cause I married Emrys; the one we had all thought hurt me since the very beginning. And dad too had the same thoughts on me. Cause he had mistaken Emrys as Eamon who snatched everything from us along with his dad Sydney.