Chapter 4

Hello My Love Bugs!
I hope U all doing good! ❤

Belated EID- MUBARAK to all my Muslim Readers.
I hope U have all had a great one! 💪❤

I know you guys are beyond angry at me right now as I didn't give you guys the update soon as I had promised..
It was because there was a network problem in my area so that I was unable to update this.. I am sorry! 🙅

♡♡♡♡

And I should thank you guys for raising my story up in the Romance Hot List though there were only three cahpters updated! That is a great achievement on wattpad. Much love to you all! ❤❤

Okay Babes! I'll stop now.
Happy Reading!

Please do encourage me with your votes and comments.
🌟🌟🌟🌟

And give me your lovely feedback which I am eagerly waiting for..
I truly love to read 'em.

************************************

SIAN's POV

His eyes grew bigger the instant those words slipped out of Fred's mouth and Something flickered in his eyes as he shook his head.... Before a second could fly by the pure awe and disgust tranformed his face as the clutches of his hands on my sides loosened right away. His face was something else as he stared at me before peeling his whole physique off me. But he didn't hesitate to extend his hand to me to uplift myself onto my feet. But this prudent friend of mine, Fred had his own way as he too was quick enough to outstretch his hand to me.... My gaze shifted from Fred to Emrys and without thinking I accepted Fred's offer as he carefully rose me up to my feet taking my hand.... "You're okay, right?" He asked concernedly brushing the strands of my hair away from my face before taking me into a warm hug as I gave him a mere nod.... And I could see the pair of blazing orbs giving a penetrating glance staying behind Fred as he had me taken to his embrace.

"I was looking for you everywhere... God, I was scared. You look strange. Did something happen to you?"

"No.. I am fine.."

"Sian don't you lie me. Then why he was hove----." Fred asked almost whispering the latter part, but he was cut off by the third voice butted in before he could complete himself.

"Alfred... It's not----"

"No... You should not be the one to answer me Emrys...!" Fred stopped throwing his palm front as a refusal. His voice held venom towards him... Then he straight away shifted his gaze back to me... "Are you gonna tell me or---"

"Okay fine, yes something bad was about to happen..." I said letting a wisk of air out.
Fred's brows crinkled and then his eyes instantly shifted past me to Emrys before coming them back stalling on mine...