Chapter 41

Hello My Love Bugs!!! ❤

I am back again within a day.. 🙋‍♀️🙆‍♀️

♡♡♡♡

Well! This is about the last update. Sorry for making some of you guys worried of their unhealthy consummation. I knew some hate it whilst some love it. Just trust me!! I'll give you the BEST!

"Every Dark Cloud has a Silver Line."
This is how Sian is gonna end up..

♡♡♡♡

I have already told you many times I wanted my story to be unique. Well. That doesn't mean Sian should suffer through out the whole story whilst Emrys gains everything in a flick of his hands. The Plot is so. If I am gonna give his POV, it's like I am gonna change a huge part of my story. So the ones who love the flow of the story can stay with it. NO grudges at all. But PLEASE stop commenting NEGATIVE comments. Even though you say over and over again to make changes, I am NOT gonna do it... And Emrys' POV will be coming in three or four chapters..

And loads of thank yous to the readers who commented on the previous one as well as the ones who sent me Priavte Messages! It truly thrilled me. Hugs and Kisses.. ❤❤💋💋

Happy Reading Guys!

And next update will be only for +350comments..

************************************

SIAN'S POV

The ray of sun peeked through the glass windows making me open my eyes.. I tried to move in the bed. But the cold air in the room hit my exposed body and the memories of last night started flashing through my mind in a rush... I wanted to peel myself off the bed, but the soreness in my swollen nether region as well as my whole body stood as a barrier for my own effort. But, I slowly sat myself up just to witness the purplish bites on my soft skin.. My eyes wandered round the room to find all the candles had blown off whilst the roses had gone lurid.

A huge lump stuck in my throat as my eyes pelted towards the crimson red blood stain on the white quilt which made me remind that I was deflorated by Emrys who was nowhere to be seen round in the room.

How would a day after a woman's first night be like?

May be her man would be cuddling her when she opens her eyes to a wonderful morning next day?

And He would be kissing her a good morning.

Or they would be having another round of love making?

May be her husband would make her feel so special confessing his love to her?

And here,
Everything is totally the opposite what a woman would feel after her first night...

I am looking like a total wreck.

The husband of a Murderer had already left the bed before I would wake up...

I had no clue about my future.

It felt more blurred for me now...

Whether it will hold another painful series of drama or at least a little ray of sunshine...?