Chapter 31

Hello My Love Bugs!

I hope you are all doing well!

Well! I really am not good. Cuz the situation in my country is getting worse.... 😢😢

Okay! This is gonna be a short chappy, but you will love it.

🚫 Warning!

No Rude Comments here after....

************************************

SIAN's POV

Not long was gone as the clanking sound of shoes echoing through the staircase made me lift my head up to notice nothing, but well suited Emrys who was just descending the staircase with his not-normal-self and just stopped himself in his next tread just seeing me stand on the downfloor.. A ripple of nervousness hit my spine.. His face turned out something else the sooner he noticed me. I couldn't help, but crumple the papers in my hand itself hiding them behind me.....

And then he started descending himself down the stairs... "Lucy take these papers away from here.." I muttered to her and no time was wasted as she hurriedly collected them off the floor as well as the couch just before stepping away from me....

"Lucy stop!" But making me jump on my step, the thunderous voice boomed in the whole living room and so did it make Lucy too. The nervousness flooded back to me thinking what would belimp here... Emrys tried to avoid me as he wandered his gaze towards Lucy... "Bring my coffee now! I need to go earlier today..." he said out of the blue making the sudden relief flow through me. I mentally heaved a sigh of relief thinking the possiblity of seeing Emrys' morning drama is zero now...

Thank god! I thought to myself as I somehow realised he would probably have no time to go through all the tabloids which he usually does just before he leaves for work..

Then I mouthed Lucy a "Remove them!" and turned to climb upstairs as Lucy quickly walked towards the pantry hiding the papers in her hands.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget to steal a glance at Emrys whilst climbing up the stairs.. Yet he was trying to keep his gaze away from me as he had already placed himself on the couch... "Lucy, didn't Jerry bring the tabloids today.. Where are they?" And that's when I really froze on my step....

What?

"Lucy!" Emrys called her back.
And she hurriedly came to confront her master so damn quickly...

"Yes, sir!"

"Where are the tabloids? Call Jerry!"

I knew that everything was gonna be messed up again. He should not read this at all cost. I have already spoilt his mood early this morning and this would do nothing, but grow his mood worse. For sure I knew it.

So isn't that what you need Sian?

So why do you care?

I shut the windows of my thoughts in my head and just before Lucy could be caught off guard I prompted myself to do something instantly....

"Urghhhh!" I screamed with a loud bang as I fell off the staircase.

Damn! I would have lost one of my limbs.. Thank god!

"Oh my! Ma'am!" I heard the voice of Lucy in the background as she hastened herself through the staircase... But before her I saw the other figure hasten on the staircase as if he was running for life... The sooner he reached out, he leant himself next to me.....