Chapter 49

Hello My Lovelies! ❤
I hope you are all doing well.

And
HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE.

Not only for a one special day, but all your days should be filled with love and joy

♡♡♡♡

Please keep COMMENTING and VOTING!

Thank you for commenting and voting on the previous chapter. It truly made me happy. And I hope you would support me hereafter as well.

Can we go for 300 comments this time?

♤♤♤♤

Happy Reading!

I hope you will all enjoy this one!

**************************************

SIAN'S POV

My eyes bulged in their sockets as I observed the woman standing before me well. It took me a few seconds to absorb the features of her and I finally came to a conclusion that woman could be Emrys' mom as her eyes were the exact of Emrys. The same hazel green eyes I have been mesmerized by. Emrys was still shocked to find her standing in front of us though....

"Don't you welcome your mumma, my son?" She asked warmly staring at Emrys. But Emrys was still glued on his grounds not taking a step ahead to hug his mom.

"How did you come here Mrs.Barbara Parker?" Emrys probed her sternly as if he didn't want her to be in here... The name sounded familiar to me and clicked me in a while later as the very name was the name of the hotel once I had a business tour with Emrys in Auckland, New Zealand.

And I was shocked to find Emrys talk that hard to his mom and felt pity for her on the other hand. She had come all her way here to see her son and instead of welcoming his mom he was doing nothing, but fuming in rage.
I clutched his bicep and squeezed it denoting him to be patient and kind towards his mom.

"How did you---"

"That's me. I-I asked our mom to be here tonight as it's Sian's birthday, Emz. She has been missing you for a while and wanted to see you as well.. So I asked her to be here.." just before Emrys could finish his line off, Evelyn came in between them and replied Emrys.

"For a while? Is the time of nine years just a while for you?" Emrys asked aiming his question at his mom. His fingers were clenched in to tight fists on either side of him.