|●|Free|●|

{{This one's short and crappy- ;__;}}

   With a sigh (Y/n) counted off another android in the Cyberlife tower. It was a stupid job in her opinion, but since she worked there they wanted her to make sure that none were missing even though none of them have been activated yet, so it would be odd if any were to be missing. It was a pretty boring job in her opinion. She had nothing to do except count, plus there was no one to talk to at the moment with her being the only one it that part of the tower.

   (Y/n) decided to take a small break after counting off the two hundred ninety-sixth android prototype, and simply sat down on the floor, holding her head in her hands and groaning in a mix of boredom and frustration.

   "This is so stupid! Why was I the one assigned this useless task?" She mumbled while resting her hands in her lap, now staring all the way up to the ceiling. After a while she got back to work, nothing worth mentioning happening while she counted off more androids.

   That was until she saw five guards rush over to the elevator after counting off the six hundred seventy-ninth android, making her brows raise in confusion and surprise. (Y/n) stepped out into the large path that separated the androids and watched in bewilderment as the elevator doors opened, showing another guard except they seemed limp.

   She didn't have anytime to comprehend anything as shots rang out through the enormous room, all five guards soon dropping to the ground, lifeless, only to reveal someone she never expected to see. Connor.

   (Y/n) had met Connor before when she went to the Detroit Police Department to help out with an especially tricky case, since she had some experience in that type of job. Even though she didn't see the android often she became quite intrigued and attached to him, which soon led to her developing feeling for said android.

    But at this moment, that didn't matter to her as fear filled her eyes when his brown eyes landed on her figure, narrowing on her as he lifted the gun he took from one of the guards. It didn't take long for her to connect the dots and come to the conclusion that he had become deviant.

   (Y/n) didn't know what to do, and dropped down to the floor, curling into a ball and using her arms to cover her head for a weak form of protection. She didn't care if she seemed weak and pathetic in that moment, she didn't want to die, especially by the android she learned to love and adore. But she thought he wouldn't mind getting rid of her, so she was of course surprised when a few minutes passed by and she heard no gun shots.

   "(Y/n)?" Connor's voice sounded above her, making her slowly uncover her head and look up at him, now seeing him unarmed and holding a hand out to help her up, "I apologize, I didn't quite recognize you at first. You are not harmed, correct?"

   (Y/n) inhaled a shaky breath and gently grabbed onto Connor's hand, to which he pulled her up to her feet, making her flustered since she ended up falling into his chest after he did so. Yet, she didn't move as she gripped onto his jacket and looked up at him, "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry." She squeaked out in response.

   Connor gave her a small friendly smile while looking down at her and gently ruffled her hair, an action he had learned from (Y/n) doing it to Hank a lot; except she just did it to make Hank mad to be honest. The android then moved away from her grip and walked over to one of the many androids wordlessly, "What are you doing?"

   (Y/n)'s question made Conor pause for a moment as he grabbed onto the android, "You'll see." Was the only answer he gave her while she could only watch what he was doing in confusion. But the confusion only added when another Connor came out of them holding Lieutenant Hank at gunpoint. Interesting.

   Her eyes darted back and forth between each Connor, starting to slowly back up while they talked, feeling out of place in this kind of scenario. That was until Hank grabbed her and the gun that skidded on the floor while the two Connor's were fighting. Well that's not good.

{{Too lazy to write the rest of that scene so ima just do a timeskipity skip- sorrynotsorry-}}

   After the whole android revolution they eventually got their freedom, and were now able to live like all the other humans were. They no longer had to take orders from anyone, they could work any job they wanted, and could do anything a normal human would. They could even live in their own house. Well, if they chose to. Connor decided to live with (Y/n) after Lieutenant Hank said he couldn't stay with him, to which (Y/n) happily agreed to since she didn't mind the extra company, plus not the mention the fact she still had a thing for him.

   "Connor, what on earth are you doing?" (Y/n) asked as she laughed softly, having just walked into the living room to see Connor laying on the floor on his back while hugging (P/n) to his chest. After living with Connor for a few months she started to be less shy around him, but would still stumble over her words time to time.

   "(P/n) feels very soft and warm, so I took him." Was the reply she got from the android, only making her laugh more as she sat down on the floor next to the two, "Understandable."

   (Y/n) looked at the two with a fondness in her (E/c) eyes, this probably being the happiest she's been in her life. She rose an eyebrow though when Connor sat up and let (P/n) go, watching him pad away and into the kitchen, most likely to go eat some of his doggy food.

   A small squeal left (Y/n)'s lips when she felt Connor's arms wrap around her waist, pulling her towards him till she was sitting on his lap with her back pressed against his chest. She felt him rest his head on her shoulder, causing her whole face to erupt in a dark blush, "Your warm too." He murmured softly while nuzzling his face into her neck, making her shudder slightly. This wasn't new though since Connor became more clingy to (Y/n) a while after moving in, she just wasn't used to it yet. Not to say she minded though, since she really didn't.

   (Y/n) simply laughed a little at what Connor said and closed her eyes, relaxing in his surprisingly warm embrace while leaning back against him. Yeah, she would get used to this.

{{Thisonewasshortandsuckyoofmybadsosorry-}}