|○|Lovesick Puppy{Request}|○|

{{Requested by: ShamrockTales

Is it bad that I woke up at three am last night and couldn't go back to sleep so I listened to Panic! At the Disco and began crying over how beautiful and angelic his voice sounds? Justme?okayI'llleavenow-

IhaveaproblemhelpIlovehimtoomuch-

Just ignore my weirdness- Hope you like the oneshot. :')}}

_______________________________________

   "Good morning, Hank." (Y/n) greeted the Lieutenant with a friendly smile, not even bothering to pay any attention to the android that resided in the desk right in front of the man, mostly because she just didn't like the android one bit. Or maybe it was just because she didn't like androids in general, afterall, they were all the same cold blooded killing machines in her book.

   "Morning, (Y/n)." Hank's voice was groggy and a bit slurred, telling her that he had been at the bar again last night and most likely was experiencing a hangover at the moment, making her sigh and shake her head at the old mans tactics.

   "Good morning, Detective (L/n)." Connor's voice chipped into the conversation, and when she glanced over at the android there was a cheerful smile on his face. But it quickly faltered and he shrunk away a bit when the (H/c)-nette gave him a harsh glare before turning away with a huff and storming over to her desk.

   Connor never really understood why (Y/n) hated him so much. Yes, he could understand if she didn't like androids in general, - just like when he met Hank - but unlike him (Y/n) hasn't shown any signs of warming up to him. When the RK800 android had first met (Y/n) he admittedly became intrigued and somewhat infatuated with her, he didn't know why, but he just did. So most of the time he would find himself staring at her or trying to converse with her in some way, only to always be shot down with her hostile demeanor. Him, - thinking it was just the same phase that Hank went through with him - tried his hardest to do anything that would possibly help her warm up to him, such as getting her a coffee every morning or insisting to help with her reports and other simple things like that. But alas, none of it ever worked, and Connor was always left in the dirt looking as confused as ever and like someone that just got rejected by their crush.

   Hank had caught onto the android eventually after noticing Connor's weird behavior around the female, and had once confronted him about it, only to be shut down by the brunette, who claimed that that would mean he was going deviant and that wasn't possible for him. This was complete bullshit and Hank knew it, but he decided not to press onto the matter. For now, at least.

   "You all right, Connor?" Hank's voice made said android rip his eyes away from (Y/n)'s retreating figure and over to the male, his brown hues unknowingly holding a hurt tint to them.

   "I'm quite fine, Lieutenant. Shall we head over to the case we were just recently assigned by Fowler?" He questioned, not even waiting for an answer as he stood up from his chair and made his way over to (Y/n)'s desk, most likely to inform her they were going to leave now.

   "That boy, I swear..." Hank sighed and shook his head as his eyes trailed after Connor, feeling himself cringe a bit when he already noticed (Y/n) was pointing daggers at the android with her eyes as he approached her. "Poor thing..."

   "Hello, Detective." Connor attempted a friendly smile as he greeted the female, trying his hardest not to let it falter as he noticed the scowl that had taken form on her lips. "The Lieutenant and I were just about to head out to the crime scene of the case we were all assigned. Are you-" Connor began to explain what he had talked about with Hank literally seconds ago, only for her to cut him off in an annoyed tone.