|○|Switched|○|

{{So this was requested by somebody, by: Fandom_Trash_6792. And even though I'm not taking requests at the moment, this idea really caught my eye and seemed interesting. So why the hell not? :v basically, (Y/n) and Connor switch roles. humanConnorismyshitnow- also, I'm trying something new with this one so I may edit it a lot so please bare with me :')}}

A light pinging sound could be heard flickering to and fro, a small coin shining as it was tossed back and forth through the air before being caught in between two fingers as a pair of feet came to a halt in front of the Detroit Police Department. Neatly tucking the coin into the pocket of her Cyberlife jacket, (Y/n) straightened the bow laced through the collar of her crisp white shirt hidden below her grey jacket, which had 'RK800 #313 248 317-51' sewed on it. After that her heeled short black boots made small clicking sounds below on the pavement as she headed forward to the glass doors, which slid open upon sensing her approaching figure.

╓─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ╖

Mission: Look for Lieutenant Anderson

-Go to reception

╙─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ╜

Upon entering the precinct, (Y/n) let her eyes scan all the faces in the small area, but came up with no result of an identity matching Lieutenant Anderson's. She took her scanner down for the time being and turned her attention to the android receptionist at the desk, wasting no time in making her way up to it and standing in front of the desk to look at the android.

╔═════════╗
[☓] Talk
╚═════════╝

"Can I help you?" The android asked politely, a small friendly smile on its lips as it stared at (Y/n)'s taller form, being at the height of five feet and nine inches.
"I'm here to see Lieutenant Anderson." (Y/n)'s programmed voice spoke up in response to the androids question, her (E/c) orbs piercing back into the androids brown ones.
"Do you have authorization?" Yet another question left its lips, the smile also never failing to slip from its lips as well.
"Yes." (Y/n) never missed a beat in answering the question right away, both still in an almost silent staring contest.

╔═════════╗
[□] Connect
╚═════════╝

(Y/n)'s L.E.D turned amber and began to flicker rapidly, her eyes blinking along with the L.E.D as she connected with the android, who's L.E.D had also turned yellow and was whirring around as it got the information. After that, both of the androids L.E.D's returned to their calm blue colors, and the receptionist nodded her head towards the direction of the glass doors to the precinct.
"Lieutenant Anderson hasn't arrived yet, but you can wait at his desk." It said, and the (H/c) haired android didn't say anything, but instead began to walk over to the entrance of the precinct.

╓─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ╖

Mission: Look for Lieutenant Anderson

⁅ Authorization Granted ⁆

-Find Lt. Anderson's desk

╙─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ╜

When she first walked through the sliding glass doors she immediately began to scan around the room, looking for the Lieutenants desk. After a little bit of time of walking around, she found the propped up metal name tag on the desk, and from that point began to scan the items on the desk to pass time.