|●|Too Good at Goodbyes Part 2|●|

{{SoBBING- scREECHING- SOBEECHING?}}

    Fear, anger, frustration, grief, sadness, hurt, heartbroken; so many feelings were mixing and squeezing in (Y/n)'s chest, making it feel like it was harder to breath as her breathing became rigid. At that moment she pulled a pistol out from her hostler on the side of her pants, for once dreading the fact that she may have to use it on someone she held near and dear to her heart. But if Connor didn't listen to her, then what choice did she really have?

      "C-Connor. Step away from the ledge." (Y/n) mentally cursed at herself from the stutter, feeling her throat get tighter the more she tried to keep all her emotions bundled up. Her (E/c) eyes were dull and narrowed into slits, only allowing Connor to see the fury in them instead of any other emotion when he turned around to face her, one of his hands still clutching tightly onto the sniper that was now at his side.

   Those eyes, those lovely brown eyes that held a warmth and softness in them almost every day at work, she missed those eyes so much. And that small half smile Connor would give, whether it be genuine or because he was confused and didn't know how to respond to something. (Y/n) missed the old Connor, the sweet curious boy that would help her with whatever she needed, and she wanted him back more than anything.

   "Drop the weapon, Connor." (Y/n) kept her own tiny weapon at eye level and aimed Connor, but at an area where if she did have to fire, it wouldn't kill him but only damage him. No matter how much she didn't want to admit it, she was scared to kill Connor, the first person she had given her trust and learned to love.

   Her eyes didn't falter from his figure as she heard his rifle clatter noisily to the ground next to him, feeling frozen in place under his own icy cold gaze, "I know why your doing this, (Y/n)." Her flinch was barely noticable yet Connor caught on to it anyway, slowly starting to advance on the (H/c)-nette as her grip tightened on the gun in her hands in response, "You don't want to be left alone again, do you? You were very close to Lieutenant Hank and I, and you don't want us to leave you like everyone else. You're scared of what will happen after I take that shot. After their leader is dead." (Y/n) hid a small gulp and began to back up when Connor started to get too close for her comfort, his words piercing into her heart like a knife.

   "I promise, I won't leave you, (Y/n)." Connor's words sounded sickeningly sweet to (Y/n)'s ears, and she found herself cringing due to the fact that she knew they were fake, that he was just trying to manipulate her and take advantage of her feelings. Her breathing started to speed up and her hands began to shake in the slightest, her grip loosening on the gun a little bit due to it. Connor's feature held a soft smile that didn't reach his eyes, his figure still continuing to move forward even with how close (Y/n) was slowly getting to the other side of the building, "I'll stay right by your side after all this is over, and you won't have to worry about being left alone again."

   "Shut up!!" Her voice ripped through the air suddenly in a small fit of rage, moving her gun and firing a warning shot near his feet. Connor didn't seem at all fazed by the sudden shot, but stopped moving forward and simply stood where he was, the fake smile that was on his face now gone with his lips formed in a straight line. (Y/n) was practically shaking at this point, whether it be from the cold or her overwhelming emotions, she didn't know, perhaps both. But she knew for a fact after taking a small glance down that she was right near the ledge of the building, meaning if Connor advanced any further she'd have no place to run except for taking a chance to the side.

   (Y/n) tried to calm herself down and raised her pistol again, aiming at the android in front of her before she spoke in a more calm manner than earlier, "I know your lying, I know your just trying to get me to agree. Well guess what? I'm not some fucking little girl that you can push around! Now leave, leave and don't you dare try to mess with the leader ever again." Her voice took a turn from calm to threatening, a new dangerous glint in her eyes that showed she wouldn't hesitate to shoot and actual bullet into him this time.