|●|Thirium|●|

{{I'mrunningoutofideassendhelp- this one's bad oof-}}

   Music thumped around the room from the main room as (Y/n) stepped into the room of the crime scene at Eden's Sex Club, seeing Connor and Hank already in there after Gavin and some other police officer left the room. The doors closed behind her as she walked into the room, giving Hank a small smile in greeting while Connor was observing the victim first, "So, what do we got here Hankie Pankie?" She asked in a playful tone of voice, making Hank roll his eyes at her.

   "Fuckin' hell, never call me that again." He grumbled with his usual frown on his face, "And I know about as much as you do at the moment." That was all he said before he walked away from (Y/n), obviously not wanting to talk to her since there was nothing else to do in the small room. Then again, it seemed that Hank didn't like her all that much, so it was understandable.

   (Y/n) kind of just spaced out for a while since Connor was observing the android at the moment, that was until Hank's voice made her snap out of it, and she couldn't help but laugh a little when she realized that Connor was, once again, 'licking the evidence', "Whoa! Hey! Hey! Hey! Argh, Connor, you're so disgusting... Think I'm gonna puke again..." She laughed under breath as Hank looked away from Connor and decided to go look at the victim now too since Connor wasn't anymore.

   Once Connor finished analyzing the android he went over to Hank to discuss the evidence with him, where as (Y/n) wandered over to the android to investigate it herself. But during the process she accidentally got some of the Thirium on one of her hands without knowing it, since she tried to move the android a little.

   (Y/n) then backed away from the android when Connor came over, who offered her a friendly smile before kneeling down next to the Traci, "I can try to reactivate it so that I'll be able to gain access to its memories." He said, obviously speaking to Hank.

   So the two humans stepped back and watched Connor tamper with the wires in the Traci's stomach, and watched when he reactivated it and tried to question it as fast as possible, "You were damaged and I reactivated you. Everything is all right." Connor explained to the android, who's LED was a bright red color, most likely due to trauma.

   Hank and (Y/n) listened in carefully to everything the Traci said, till eventually time ran out and it shut down when it was about to answer Connor's question. Connor got up after that and walked over to Hank, and the two had a quick discussion with one another about who the other android may be. To be honest (Y/n) felt out of place just standing on the sideline and listening to the two chat. This is going to be a long case.

   It took a while but eventually they found the two deviants, but instead of shooting them, Connor surprisingly let them go. With a small sigh (Y/n) stretched and rubbed the back of her neck, trying to get rid of a small ache from there, "That was exhausting, I think one of them kicked me in the stomach with her heel." She mumbled while pressing down on her stomach slightly, wincing from a bruising pain there. Currently her, Hank, and Connor were outside the Eden Club, just about to head their separate ways since (Y/n) walked there.

   "No shit, those two girls pack one hell of a fighting punch." Hank mumbled in a grumpy tone before signing, "But your right about the exhausing part. I'm heading home, come on Connor." He said and didn't wait for the androids response as he walked over to the driver part of the car and got inside, closing the door without a word.

   Connor's brown eyes switched from the car and back over to (Y/n) as he gave the (H/c) haired female a small smile, "I appreciate your help today with the case, (Y/n)." He said gently, even though you didn't really do much. Neither did Hank really either, but in did more than she did.

   (Y/n) simply gave a small nod and smile in response, but her smile went away when she noticed Connor's brows furrow slightly while observing something on her.

   Raising an eyebrow she cocked her head to the side a little, "Connor? Is something wro-?" She cut her sentence off when Connor took a step forward, bursting her personal space bubble as he leaned toward her. Not that she minded.

   (Y/n)'s face turned a light rosy red color when one of his hands moved her hair away from her neck, confusing the girl, "Wh-what are you doing?" She asked quietly, not getting an answer from Connor as he leaned down to her neck. Her light red cheeks turned a darker color and a small squeak left her lips when she felt his tongue glide across the soft surface of her skin, making her shudder slightly from the feeling.

   She was practically frozen on the spot when he pulled away and licked his lips, even though she didn't know what he could have possibly licked from her neck, until Connor spoke that is, "There was a trace of Thirium on your neck. I thought I should clean it up for you since it wouldn't be visible to your eyesight." Connor explained, leaning away from the flustered female with a small smirk on his lips, "Now I must return to Lieutenant Hank, good bye, (Y/n)." With that he strode away from her and over to the car, getting in.

   (Y/n) could hear Hank complaining a bit before the door closed, and soon enough the car drove away, leaving the girl in the pouring rain with a pounding heart and a flustered face.