|○|Cold|○|

{{Connor always be lookin' like a snacc tbh-}}

   Snowflakes gently fluttered down to the ground, falling in various places as the wind swished them in every which way. The freezing air bit at everything, leaving nothing warm outside and spreading frost wherever it touched. Everything was covered in pure white, making the moon give it a pretty shine before it was crunched underneath a pair of tall dark brown boots.

   (H/l) (H/c) blew in around (Y/n)'s face from the wind, which was a lot harsher than it was earlier. But then again, she was walking down the sidewalk at around nine at night, so it was understandable. Her cheeks were a dark rosy red color from the cold, and she sniffled every now and then while heading to her destination. It wasn't that much far from where she was now, or even from her house for that matter, but it was enough to make her shiver from the cold night.

   Upon arriving at the house she was heading to, (Y/n) ran up to stand on the porch before quickly tapping her fist against the wood door, wanting nothing more than to get warm again. Small taps sounded from her foot against the wood while she waited impatiently, but luckily for her it didn't take long until the door opened up. A burst of heat hit her from inside the house, and a sigh of content left her lips at the pleasant feeling before looking at who answered.

   "Oh, hello (Y/n). May I ask what you are doing here so late at night?" Connor's voice was smooth and gentle as always, and he gave the female a half smile in greetings. (Y/n) of course returned the smile with one of her own, and her eyes stayed focused on his face.
   "Just wanted to see how my two favorite boys were doing." While she spoke Connor opened the door wider, to which she gladly stepped inside away from the cold outside. Right after she said that a bark sounded in the living room, making her eyes shift to Sumo who was sitting on the couch and looking at her with his head tilted to the side, making her laugh softly. "My three favorite boys."

   "Ah, I see. Hank is passed out at the moment, due to his excessive drinking again. Would you like a change of clothes? Your body temperature is quite low." Connor tilted his head to the side, making her snicker a little at how much Connor seemed to resemble a dog at some points. His words however did make her shiver when she realized how cold she really was, but she wasn't sure want change of clothes he would have. And as if sensing her thoughts, he quickly piped up and explained. "I have extra clothes that Hank bought me after adopting me. They will be big on you, but will still work and help your body temperature return to normal. After doing so I can wash your clothes for you if you'd like."

   "Sure, I guess that works. Thank you, Connor." (Y/n) gave the android a somewhat awkward smile, which he didn't really seem to notice and only kept a friendly smile before walking to what she guessed was his room. She followed behind, still feeling a bit awkward at the thought of wearing his clothes, but also feeling a weird warmth in her heart. Odd.
   "Will a hoodie and sweatpants work? You'd like to be in comfortable clothing I presume." Connor shuffled through his small closet once they got there, and (Y/n) just stood at the doorway while he eyes scanned around his room. It was small and didn't have many decorations, but was also neat and tidy with nothing out of place.
   "Uh, yeah, that's fine." She stumbled over her words a bit, which she normally did sometimes around Connor, although she didn't quite know why. Whenever she was around him she found herself becoming fidgety and nervous for some reason.

   "Here you go." (Y/n) snapped out of her thoughts when the brunette haired android walked back over to her and handed her a very large black hoodie that had the words 'Detroit Police' written in large white letters across it, along with an ordinary pair of men's sweatpants. She quickly scooped the clothes so that she was the one holding them, and gave Connor a grateful smile.

{{Grrrr My thing deleted the rest of this part and I'm sO FUCKIN PISSED KFNCKDMMCLCMD FUCK ME I WANT TO CRY TIME TO REWRITE WHILE CRYING INTERNALLY YAY FUCK}}