|●|Kisses and Cuddles|●|

{{Sorry, but for now I'm going to put requests on hold as I just can't do then rn, but I may post an A/n in the future where will accept requests once more. Sorry once again- and sorry for the late update since I just got back from my trip- :'>}}

   (Y/n) sighed softly in content, her eyes closed and hiding the (E/c) gaze that would have been shimmering with love and adoration if they were open. A low hum sounded in the back of her throat as she felt hands gently rake through her (H/l) (H/c) soft locks, making her relax against her lover and bury her face into his chest more.

   The embrace was warm and comforting as one of his arms layed wrapped around her waist, a barely audible rumble occurring in the back of her throat as if mimicking a purr. The (H/c)-nette let her eyes flutter open eventually, and gently leaned away to straighten up her back, so she was now looking down at Connor from her position on his lap.

   (Y/n)'s beautiful (E/c) hues met with Connor's warm hazel ones that reflected the love for one another. She leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the tip of his nose, watching as his brown orbs were covered by his eyelids after they slowly shut, and also looking at the way his lips twitched upwards in smile.

   "I," (Y/n) started to say, her voice quiet and sincere as she leaned over to place a kiss on the artificial skin of his right cheek. His skin felt warm to the touch, and the light blue tint to his cheeks made him just more adorable, as well as being a reminder that he wasn't human. Not that that was a problem, but she found herself forgetting quite often that he was an android due to how human he looked and acted after becoming deviant.

   "Love," She placed yet another kiss, but on Connor's left cheek now, relishing in the small humming sound he made at the contact of her lips meeting with his smooth skin. (Y/n) let her lips linger there for a moment or two, before leaning away to look at Connor's face, admiring everything about him. His eyes opened in the slightest, and (Y/n) found herself gazing into the chocolate-brown orbs that peeked up at her from behind half lidded eye lids.

   "You." With that last word to finish she placed her lips against his soft ones, her hand gently cupping one of his cheeks while the other stayed rested on his chest where it always was. (Y/n) felt Connor immediately respond as soon as her lips pressed up against his own, the kiss slow and soft, each showing how much they loved and appreciated each other through such a simple action.

   (Y/n) gripped onto the fabric of his crisp white shirt, tilting her head to the side in order to deepen the kiss. She felt his hands now both gently rest on her waist, soothingly running them up and down her sides while he followed her lead with the kiss.

   A small nip on her bottom lip made a small rosy flush appear on her cheeks, yet she parted her lips a little none the less, granting him entrance as she felt his tongue slip past her lips. His tongue gently coaxed her own to play with his, and not long after (Y/n) had to pull away from the kiss for air.

   (Y/n)'s blush turned a darker shade as a string of saliva connected their lips, and she moved her head away to break the string. The two simple stared at one another afterwards, both of their gazes holding an appreciation for the other that mixed with love.

   "I love you, too." Connor's gaze moved from her own and instead observed her features, one of his hands moving from her waist to cup her cheek. His thumb brushed against her soft (S/t) skin, before reaching out to glide against her bottom lip, his eyes following its movements.

   As a darker blush spread across her cheek Connor move his thumb away and placed his lips against hers, capturing them in a kiss once more. (Y/n) hummed softly against his lips in response to the kiss while leaning into his touch, letting both of her hands move to tangle into his brunette locks of hair to deepen the kiss immediately.

   It was a lot shorter than the one before as both pulled away to go back to cuddling, another peaceful silence enveloping them. (Y/n) nuzzled her face into the crook of Connor's neck, taking in his scent as she let her eyes flutter close. She felt his hands begin to run through her silky locks of hair once more, along with a small kiss being placed on her head.

    A sweet smile curled on her lips as she snuggled closer to Connor. The last thing she felt before she drifted off completely was one of his arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer, and hearing the words in a light whisper, "I'll always love you. Please, never leave me."

{{I'm going to start updating on certain days, I just don't know which days yet. I'll probs make an A/n at some point saying which days tho.}}