|●|Bath Time|●|

{{Ayyyeee I'm updating again, yay! It was a short break but a very much needed one to get my shit together. :D I'm going to leave the last A/n there since it has the schedule in the first paragraph. Or I might delete it and just put the schedule in the story description, probably that. Also, I've been editing pics of Connor lately I have saved in my phone (ihaveaproblemokay?) So for the pictures I'm going to put the photos I've edited there! I don't own the art, but I hope you like the editing! :D now, on with the one shot!}}

Today was a fairly lazy and chill day for (Y/n), seeing as she didn't have work due to it being a weekend, and she was just watching TV at Hank's house. Her (E/c) hues stayed focused on the bright, curved screen before her, her hand unconsciously running along Sumo's thick fur as the large dog was curled up next to her. Connor was also there as well, simply watching what was displayed on the screen as well while glancing at (Y/n) and Sumo every once in a while (which (Y/n) failed to notice).

It felt as though the (H/c) haired females mind was completely blank, being too engrossed with the stand up comedy playing on the screen to notice someone saying her name. That was until a certain someone snapped their fingers right in her field of vision, making her blink twice before focusing her gaze upwards on the old man Hank.

"Fucking finally, took you long enough to notice." (Y/n) caught his small grumble under his breath, assuming she wasn't meant to hear it when he continued to speak in his natural disgruntled tone. "I need to go get some more food for Sumo. So while I'm gone, could you give him a bath." The last sentence was more or a demand than a question, and she found her eyes following Hank's movements as he walked away from her, not even waiting for her answer. But then again, (Y/n) knew she didn't really have a choice (plus she didn't really care seeing as she absolutely loved Sumo).

"Yeah, sure. It'll be no problem." (Y/n) decided to respond anyway, starting to zone out again when her attention refocused on the TV. Her ears didn't pick up on the small noise Hank made, most likely due to her response, before shuffling around his house for whatever he needed before he left. The (H/c)-nette was once again knocked out of her small trace when the slam of a door sounded throughout the living room, yet she only lazily moved her (E/c) orbs to lay on Sumo's resting body.

"So, ya ready for a bath bud?" She asked randomly, and couldn't help to muster a small giggle when Sumo let out a huff of air. Her hand ruffled his fur gently, loving how soft it felt but also noticing how dirty and matty it felt at the same time.

"Do you require my assistance, Detective (L/n)?" Connor's voice rang into her ears from beside her, making her jump in the slightest since she forgot he was even there due to him always being so silent. (Y/n) didn't answer right away, and got up from her sitting position while looking down at the St. Bernard that refused to get up from the couch.

"Yes. Can you please help me pick Sumo up and carry him to the bathroom?" She asked, taking a quick glance over at Connor as he stood up. Neither of them said anything, having came to a silent agreement after that as they both found and careful way to hold onto the dog before both lifted the furry being up. A small huff left (Y/n)'s lips, seeing as the dog was quite heavy and she didn't have super strength like Connor did. But she wasn't an android so that's just not fair in her case.

"Would you like me to carry him instead?" Connor questioned the female, his brown orbs fixated on her and obviously noticing her signs of struggle with lifting Sumo with him. He didn't have a problem at all, and he held onto the giant dog with ease as Sumo simply didn't move and didn't seem to really care what was happening either.

"I-I think that, might be best..." She trailed off and Connor hoisted Sumo up towards himself till he was the only one carrying him now, not wasting any time as he began to walk away from the living room and towards the bathroom. (Y/n) followed him in there, closing the door behind them so that Sumo couldn't try to run out once Connor put him down. Though Connor never did, and only looked back at (Y/n) while holding the dog, a curious and questioning look evident on his handsome features.