|●|Not Real{Request}|●|

{{Requested by: HighFunctioningSarah

Well shit, this one turned out pretty sad. ;_; hope you like it anyways- mypoorbabehConConI'msorry-}}

   (Y/n), a person, a human, someone that Connor cared about very deeply after finding out he was deviant. She had (H/l) (H/c) hair that flowed flawlessly and dazzling (E/c) eyes that always seems to sparkle no matter what. She was absolutely perfect in his eyes, and he was ecstatic when the deviants won the revolution, seeing as he could now be around her more often. While that's what happened, Connor found it very odd how (Y/n) would only see to talk and interact with him, and literally no one else. She would always leave if another person or android came in the room, which he just mistook as her being shy or uncomfortable around others. But if that was the case, then why did the person that would enter always look at him weirdly when he asked where she was going?

   "Hello, Connor." (Y/n)'s angelic and soft voice sounded into his hearing processors, making Connor's Thirium pump catch up a bit like every other time the (H/c)-nette had greeted him. There was a sweet smile curled on her lips, looking almost loving as she stood out in the middle of the local park with him in the middle of the night. That was another thing Connor never quite understood; how she would always want to be around him only during the nighy. But he didn't question it, seeing as he just wanted to spend time with the female.
   "Hello, (Y/n)." Connor gave a small nod as a warm smile of his own appeared on his features, only making (Y/n)'s widen at the sight of it. The (H/c) haired woman stood in front of him, dressed in her usual clothing, which was just a simple knee length black dress adorned with black tights underneath and then some pitch black flats. Another thing that made him feel weird, seeing as that was the only clothing he ever saw her dressed in. Plus, it was the middle of winter and the snow was falling down around them to already add on the thin powdered layer on the ground, yet the female showed no signs of being cold at all. Connor couldn't scan her - well, he could, but when he did nothing ever showed up in his database - so he didn't know whether she was just used to the cold and it somehow didn't bother her, or if she was just trying not to act like she was cold. Both of which would seem extremely difficult to mask.

   "How have you been lately? It's been a while, hasn't it?" A sad gleam appeared in those (E/c) hues he adored so much, but just as quick as it came it disappeared without a trace, and he couldn't understand why it was there in the first place. Perhaps she was sad that she hadn't seen him in a while?
   "It has; exactly four days, thirteen hours, twenty-one minutes and forty-seven seconds since we have last accompanied each other." A laugh escaped (Y/n)'s lips at how the android went through every detail, making his gaze softened at the sight, nothing but pure love in his doe like eyes. "As for your question, I've been quite all right. Hank lately discussed about adoption papers so I could be a part of his family. I've also tried to get him to adopt a new puppy; it didn't work. How have you been, (Y/n)?" Another round of giggles came from the female, since all she could imagine is Connor begging the Lieutenant at a pet store with puppy dog eyes.
   "Fine, I've been fine. Quite bored and all without your company, but just fine." Nothing after that gave away what she was feeling on the inside, only a happy aura around her as that loveable smile stayed plastered on her face, almost as if it were permanently glued there. For some reason this whole thing was putting Connor at unease, but he tried to get rid of that feeling and only focus on the wonderful woman in front of him.

   "Well then, why haven't you just come to see me at Hank's house? I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I explained who you are to him." A very noticeable flinch came from the female at what he said, making his eyebrows scrunch together as her smile began to falter.
   "I... I guess the thought just never occured to me." It was a white lie, one that Connor saw through quite easily and caused his eyes to narrow. He didn't like where this was going, and something inside him made him just want to run away as far as possible. But why? He was with the person he loved with all his Thirium filled heart, so why did he want to leave so badly all of a sudden?
   "We can leave now and go there if you'd like. Hank has a-" Connor had suggested this with a light smile, once again trying to wash away those thoughts and think about something else. But his L.E.D flashed crimson when (Y/n)'s outburst interrupted him midsentence, both startling and worrying the android.
   "NO!" Her pupils were a bit dilated as she now stared at the ground, small white puffs leaving her cold, cracked lips as her breathing was a bit uneven. However she quickly calmed herself down, her (E/c) eyes flickering towards the brunette who's L.E.D had shifted back to amber. "Sorry... Umm, but I don't think that's a good idea." She wetted her lips to get rid of the dry feeling, cringing a bit at what she had said.