|●|Flustered{Request}|●|

{{Requested by: spicybum
Hope you like it! Can I just say, i bought the album Pray For the Wicked, and Brendon Urie haS THE VOICE OF A FUCKING ANGEL, MY HEART FEELS SO FULL DIFNDINFLS- sorry- I'mofftopicoof}}

   "You can't make me say anything." (Y/n) said in a teasing and playful tone, watching the android that was sitting across from her at the interrogation table. Her wrists strained in the slightest against the cuffs stuck to the table, but it was obviously no use.

   (Y/n) (L/n), a serial killer that was caught after the android revolution, supposedly having murdered various rich men for years to keep their belongings and get richer. Nobody knew how she had gotten away with it for so long, but she had a slip up that ended in the Detroit Police coming to investigate, and also tried to attack a police officer upon their arrival so that didn't go so well. After that she was dragged back to the DPD by someone she found out was named Lieutenant Hank and an android named Connor. She didn't mind the android though, I mean, he was pretty cute. {{Adorablecinnamonroll-}}

   Which led up to where she was now, cuffed to a table and sitting in a chair that felt rock hard and made her shift uncomfortably, along with the intense gaze Connor had set on her. Her (E/c) eyes were blank as she raised her gaze to meet his dark brown hues, starting a small staring contest in her head to keep her entertained. She figured she would be here a while.

   "(Y/n) (L/n), reported for-" Connor started to speak while still keeping his intense gaze on her eyes, where as she cut him off with a grin on her face, "That's my name, don't wear it out."  After saying that she saw him pause a moment, before continuing his little speech, "-for wedding various men that had high intakes of money, then following with committing various homicides including the men. Nine, to be exact. You've been doing this for approximately four years, six months, eleven days, three hours, forty-seven minutes, and twenty-one seconds. That was, until Lieutenant Hank and myself caught you."

   (Y/n) pretended to act like she was falling asleep, which Connor didn't seem to catch on since he was now reading off a report and boring her to death with his facts, "After every homicide all their money in the bank would be deposited to your own, hence why you continued to do it?" Her (E/c) eyes fluttered open at the question, staring at Connor who looked up from the report and at her.

   "I don't know, is it? You seem to know everything. Also, I like your tie." (Y/n) snickered under her breath when she saw the confused and slightly surprised look on his face from her random comment, "I only know the information that was provided to me from the reports, and now your going to give me the rest of it." She noticed Connor's voice take a stern tone to it and she mentally smirked.

   "Hmm, nah." That was the only thing she had fo respond with to get him going, as he stood up abruptly and slammed his hands down on the table. (Y/n) giggled as Connor's eyes narrowed down on her, "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way." His brows furrowed as her giggles only increased, "Hard way, I like seeing you worked up. It makes you more sexy." {{ScreAMING- tbhIregretnothing-}}

   Her smirk appeared now as she saw his whole face turn to a shocked look, followed with a deep blue tint raising onto his cheeks. His mouth opened and closed a few times, clearly trying to comprehend what just happened. (Y/n) just watched with amusement glittering in her eyes as his look hardened again on her form, "Just tell me what I need to know, and perhaps I can help you with your predicament with the police afterwards." Connor tried to compromise as he leaned forward, staring her down.

   "But I don't want to." (Y/n) whined childishly, making his eyebrow twitch at her behavior. She jumped in the slightest when he slammed his hands down on the table once more, "Just tell me damnit!" His voice was near a growl as he glared down at her. The (H/c)-nette rolled her eyes at him, "No, nothing you do will get me to. But, may I recommend that you get angrier, 'cause it's hot." She sent a wink towards him and watched as that blue flush came back once more on his cheeks. {{I'm cringing and laughing at the same time-}}

   (Y/n) hid a small gulp when Connor had walked around the table and over to her side, now no longer providing her any protection from the android. And yet, she boldly turned her head to the side so they were face to face, one glaring at the other that was smiling wickedly.

   "Whatcha' gonna do, robo cop?" Her tone was light and teasing, yet she thought that he heard the slight nervous undertone to it by the way his lips twitched up in the slightest. (Y/n) flinched when his hand gripped her chin tightly, causing her gaze to turn into a glare, "I have my ways of making people talk. And if you want it to be the hard way, then so be it." She scoffed at the smirk that was slowly forming on his features, her heart now pounding in her chest and starting to lightly sweat.

   "Mhm, good luck handsome." She gave him another wink, but felt slightly upset when nothing happened and even more nervous when his smirk only widened, his L.E.D blinking yellow, "So you presumably find me attractive?" He questioned, confusing (Y/n) as she gave him a weird look.

   "Yes, your definitely better looking than any of my husbands were." She said it so nonchalantly with a small shrug as if it was nothing, which she really thought nothing of it. (Y/n)'s heart felt like it stopped when Connor pulled her face closer to his own, causing her cheeks to flush in the slightest, "Then I suppose I could use that to my advantage." It was a mumble, most likely to himself, but she still heard it none the less and felt herself freeze up, 'What-'

  A squeak sounded from (Y/n) but was muffled by a pair of lips on her own, her eyes squeezing shut as she felt her face heat up. It was just still for a moment, before she felt his lips, being surprisingly soft, move against her own slowly. She of course kissed him back after grasping onto the situation, since she couldn't deny the fact that she had grown a small infatuation with the android in a little amount of time.

   She felt his other hand press against the back of her neck and he tilted his head, deepening the kiss and biting down on her bottom lip enough to draw blood. The action made her yelp at the small pain, successfully giving him access into her mouth as forcefully shoved his tongue in her mouth. (Y/n) could feel her body heat up and shiver, a small noise pulling from the back of her throat and coming out strained at the intensity of the kiss. She could feel Connor's smirk against her lips as his tongue roughly pushed against her own.

   Right after though he pulled away, leaving a small string of saliva being the only thing connecting their lips still while (Y/n) tried to regain her breath. After doing so she opened her eyes, only to greet Connor's smug face, "Will you tell me now?" His voice was low as he licked his lips, breaking the string as she shuddered and her face felt like it was on fire by now.

   "Fuck no." She huffed out angrily, watching his L.E.D whirl to yellow, to bright red, then back to yellow and staying that way as his brows furrowed. With a sigh he pulled away from (Y/n), making her almost regret the way she answered. Almost.

   She watched Connor's every movements as he only stepped back one step, still staying near her while his hazel eyes bored into her own (E/c) ones, "Then I suppose I will have to do things the hard way." Her jaw felt like it slackened and she felt herself go numb when he slipped his jacket off and tossed it aside carelessly, "After all," He stepped forward and gripped her chin, his face extremely close to her own now, "This time there's no one here to watch or intervene with my investigation."

{{( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I haz a lenny face now ;> but, sorry for the late update today was very busy for me ;_; plz forgive meh-}}