|●|Too Good at Goodbyes Part 4{Sad}|●|

{{So someone suggested that I make a sad ending to this as well so here ya go. :p !¡WARNING¡!: Contains a very sensitive and sad subject}}

   "...(Y/n)..?"

   At the sound of her name she felt hope once again rising in her chest, but it didn't stop her heart from aching when she still saw that blank look on Connor's face. (Y/n) let go of him and sat up straight, her hands now cupping his face in her hands as tears started to stream down her face again, "Please Connor..." she didn't quite know what she was even pleading for, many things probably. To get her Connor back, for him not to leave her, for him to love her back. The last one made her heart squeeze painfully, and she choked back a small sob, not wanting to start full on sobbing again, "Connor, please..!" Her voice, body language, words, all held desperation in them. (Y/n) couldn't handle the pain she was dealing with right now, so she definitely wouldn't be able to deal with the pain of never seeing Connor again after this.

   All she could do was watch as his brown orbs blinked at her, but she only paid attention to the way they shined with many different emotions, letting her know that he was still there, the Connor she knew before. A pained expression went on her face as she wheezed out a small breath, feeling like her insides were tightening when his brown eyes suddenly went back to being blank, like the rest of his face, "Connor..! No! No, no... you can't... you can't l-leave me-me..." She made it sound like he was dying him, when in reality i t felt like she was the one dying instead, but on the inside instead of literally. (Y/n)'s head fell to rest on his chest, sobs racking her body while she shook, her whole body now feeling numb to the cold that swished around her. Her hands slipped down from Connor's face and went to his chest as well, gripping tightly onto the expensive material of his jacket, made by the company that was going to take him away from her because of the stupid programming.

   Hiccups, sobs, and choked gasps of breath were all sounding from the girl clutching onto Connor for dear life, feeling like her whole world fell apart in his hands. It hurt, it hurt so fucking badly. And that only made (Y/n) cry harder than before. She felt broken like before, that no one could fix her, because a piece of her heart was taken away by the man, or android, she loved. She felt Connor shift in her grasp and she thought that he was going to shove her away like last time. So she squeezed her eyes shut and cried louder, tensing up to prepare herself to impact the hard stone floor. But instead, she was met with nothing, as Connor still just sat there like before with that brain dead look on his face, not that (Y/n) would know since she kept her eyes shut, thinking he would still push her off him any minute.

   And she wasn't wrong when she felt a strong force shove her away from his figure, causing her to gasp as she hit the ground harshly. Her eyes stayed shut the whole time as her body shook, not even trying this time as she heard Connor get up and his footsteps crunched away from her, most likely towards the exit, "Stop trying Detective, this is who I really am, I'm just a machine. I don't feel emotion, so therefore I feel no pity for you. I would advise that you just stay out of my way from here on out." She flinched at the harsh and cold tone in his voice, shivering in a small ball as a door could be heard closing along with the faint tapping of his shoes heading down the stairs in the building. (Y/n) made no attempt to go after Connor this time.

   Her (E/c) orbs opened, only to stare out lifelessly, her eyes glazed over and dead like a dolls would be. Her heart physically felt like it snapped into a million pieces, and it made her clutch onto her chest with a hitched gasp. (Y/n) felt herself fall back into reality for a moment, feeling the wind blow by and wisk snow flakes onto her freezing figure, hearing the crowd of androids below, marching through the city to continue the revolution. Yet, she couldn't find it in her to care about any of that, and she let her gaze drift across the rooftop till they landed on some metallic that shined in the small pile of snow around it. The gun, her gun.

   Shakily, she had to use all the strength she had left to hoist herself up from the ground, and even then she stumbled along over to the deadly and small weapon on the ground. Hunching over her numb fingers reached out till they were touching the coldness of the pistol, wrapping around it and lifting it near her face to observe its condition. When she found nothing wrong with it, she carefully put it back in her hostler, and without a word left the rooftop and the building.

   Heart break, it hurt a lot more than (Y/n) would've thought it would. It made her heart ache and clench with pain, feeling like she was empty on the inside and that no one could fill the hole inside her now. Dully her eyes scanned across the ground that was a pure white with snow, watching the way it shimmered in the moonlight only for that light to die when her foot crunched over it. (Y/n) continued walking, and walking, and walking. She didn't know where, nor did she really even care, but she knew what she was going to do. Somehow she had managed to keep her tears away, or maybe it was the fact that she had no more tears left to cry. But besides that she still felt all the pain from before, only worse now as that knot of hope she had was ripped to shreds.

   Coming to an abrupt halt her (E/c) eyes snapped up to scan her surroundings, only to see what was left of an empty battlefield. Lifeless androids and soldiers littered the place, a mix of blue and red blood splattered all over along with various guns scattered about. A deep and depressed sigh left (Y/n)'s lips, and she carefully stepped over some bodies till she was in the middle of the abandoned area. 'So, this is what the world has come to, huh?' She thought sadly, a bitter laugh escaping her as a single tear cascaded down her face, 'This isn't the kind of world I'd want to live in.'

   With that thought she heard a faint, yet loud, noise in the distance, and turned her head only to see a bright, orange light. It took (Y/n) a moment to process what happened, and when realization sinked in she felt even more sick then before. Looks like civil war had begun once more, and (Y/n) didn't want to stick around for any of it, "I love you, Connor."

   Those were the last words she spoke, her dull (E/c) eyes staring at the nuclear explosion in the distance that burned her eyes, before the silent night was broken but a gun shot slicing through the air. A small thump was heard as crimson blood seeped into the pure white snow, her dull eyes now fully dead as they stared off into a dark nothingness.