|○|Bad Dream{Request}|○|

{{Requested by: I can't find who requested this one OOF-

//!¡The beginning is a bit sensitive, and includes suicide¡!\\

So just be aware precious readers ;-;
It's fluffy after that so yay-}}

_______________________________________

   "I-It hurts, Connor... it hurts so fucking much!.." Sobs echoed throughout the cold and empty night, the stars shining with the moon above that illuminated the woman below. Her (H/l) locks of (H/c) hair fluttered around her face as it swished with the light breeze, blocking her hazed (E/c) eyes for a brief moment of the city below her.

   "I know, (Y/n). But I promise you, everything will be all right." Connor's L.E.D was a bright red, his demeanor calm and collected, even though he was anything but that on the inside. "Please, step away from the ledge. You could injure yourself, or potentially end your life." The android flinched a bit at his own words, fear, an emotion he had become somewhat accustomed with since becoming deviant now being the only thing he could feel.

   "That's the point, Connor." A bitter, yet sad, laugh escaped her lips, crystal clear tears gently cascading down her face till they dripped off her chin for them to be carried away by the wind. "I lost someone... He was my best friend... I can't live without him..." Slowly, she took a step forward, causing another shock of fear to shoot up through the deviant as he noticed one of her feet was now dangling way too close to the edge.

   "Please, I can help you." His voice was practically begging her, taking a few very quiet steps forward, as to not alert the female that he was approaching her. "I want to help you. Just come back over here, (Y/n)." The chances of him saving her were very slim at the moment, and he was panicking when he noticed his advances were making no difference.

   "No... goodbye, Connor." Everything seemed to shatter right then and there as he watched her lean forward, her feet no longer planted on the ledge as she began to free fall from the building. Connor lunged forward, his eyes wide as he dashed over to the ledge, his hand reaching out as if he would actually be able to grab her while he screamed (Y/n)'s name.

    "(Y/n)!!!"

    "Connor?! Connor!! Wake up!" That familar voice made said android suddenly snap out of resting mode, his body snapping up into a sitting position as heavy, uneeded breaths came from his lips. His vision was blurred from tears as he tried to make out the figure in front of him, and when he did he all but tackled them onto the bed in a tight embrace.

   "Connor? What happened?" (Y/n)'s voice soothed him as he rested his head on her chest, small sobs slowly starting to bubble up from his throat. His grip tightened on her a bit, afraid she would slip away were he to let go. "Bad dream?" Dream. It was just a dream, thank God. But it still had him shaken to death. The thought of (Y/n) dying because he couldn't help his beloved made him just want to crumple up and wither away.

   "Y-ye-yes." His voice was so shaky and hoarse that he could barely even speak, and him sobbing into (Y/n)'s chest didn't make it any better. He could feel her hands gently gliding through his soft locks of brunette hair, trying to calm him from any bad thoughts that may have lingered with the dream.

   "Would you like to talk about it, love?" The (H/c)-nette questioned, not really earning a response as Connor continued to quake and cry in her arms. Her other hand gently rubbed his back, her heart aching at seeing him so scared and vulnerable.

   "Y-you... you... y-you d-died, and I-I... I tried b-but-" Connor cut himself off as a strained cry let his lips, more tears flowing down his face as he felt his heart ache at the thought. (Y/n) caught on pretty quickly, and didn't make him try to finish as she simply continued to sooth him by petting his hair and back.

   "Shhh, it's okay. I'm here, I'm right here. Alive." He whimpered a bit at the last word, and huddled closer to the female as she held him as close as she could. "I'm not going anywhere for a long time, Connor. You don't need to worry, I'll never leave you." One of her hands moved to his chin, tilting it up to make him look into her eyes as a warm, genuine smile was curled on her lips.

   "A-are you p-positive?.." Connor questioned quietly, shuddered breaths and quick gasps coming from him as he maintained eye contact with the sweet female.

   "I'm one hundred percent positive." She giggled a little and brushed the messy locks of brunette hair from his forehead, before placing a chaste kiss there. Connor's eyes fluttered close the minute her lips pressed against his synthetic skin, a shaky sigh of content coming from him as he cuddled his lover. Tears were still slipping from his eyes now and then, and he was still shaking quite a bit in her arms, but (Y/n) could tell that he was overall a lot more calm than before, as his L.E.D had turned a hazy yellow now instead of scarlet red. Silence enveloped the two for a small while, (Y/n) returning to running her fingers through and fixing his messy, silky locks of hair till he was complete calm again.

   "I love you, (Y/n)." The androids voice was a light whisper, yet she still heard it as a warm smile overcame her lips again. Leaning down she placed a quick kiss to Connor's lips, pulling away to see a light blue hue over his cheeks.

   "I love you too, Connor." She cooed back, her heart fluttering as she saw a smile beginning to tug at Connor's lips. His eyes slowly opened again, letting her see those beautiful chocolate-chip like hues that had the fear once in them replaced with pure love and adoration.

   "You'll never leave me, right?" He asked, slight uncertainty in his voice as his brows had furrowed together a bit after what he said.

   "Never in a million years." (Y/n) confirmed, making the smile that was already forming on his lips widen as he leaned closer to her.

   "May I have a kiss?" It was random to ask, but it was honestly adorable, and it made a small laugh rise from (Y/n) as she shook her head a bit at the android.

   "Of course, you adorable dork." With that he leaned up and connected his soft lips with hers, both of their eyes closing as they moved in sync, washing away all the memories of the dream Connor had just had and replacing it with a sweet moment between the two lovers.

_______________________________________