>>3<<

MITO

I woke up in the hospital besides Iruka and I quickly remembered what happened the previous day 'Naruto knows about the Kyuubi' I think taking the needles out of my arm. I get out of the hospital gown and into the infamous orange jumpsuit then I jump on Iruka-sensei, he jumps out of his skin and starts to scold me.

"It's graduation Sensei, we better hurry were going to be late!" I say distracting him, I get out of the room while he changes and we head to the academy. 'He passed we're gonna be genin!' I think excitedly stepping in the classroom and everyone stares at me. I notice it's my hair, I forgot to put it in pigtails I quickly put it up and everyone goes back to what they're doing.

"Look here the dropout, finally passed." Someone said teasing Naruto and most people started laughing.

"What are you talking about dattebayo! You act like your so much better if you're better how come you haven't passed earlier. Your no younger than us in fact your older so back off dattebayo." I seeth and everyone starts giggling at the guy. Kids are so quick to switch up it's annoying.

"Calm down Sis it's fine" Naruto says soothingly I take deep breaths and sit down next to him and the duckbutt. Sasuke Uchiha, the most stuck up person on the planet also the only other person who could understand me and Naruto I shake him out my head and pay attention to Iruka-Sensei. Until someone decides to tap my shoulder I look up and see Sakura Haruno, my brothers crush, meaning I have to be nice.

"Mito this is my seat can you get up?" She says sickly sweet I was about to get up when Ino spoke up.

"Out of the way Billboard Brow I was here before you!" She sneered pushing her out the way, but Sakura fought back with an equal amount of force. Girls kept piling on in the conversation until it became a full out brawl 'what happened to sisters before misters?' I think sighing I look at the corner of the room where I feel a presence. I grab my kunai and throw it straight at whatever's there, nothing happens and everyone stares at me in shock.

"Sorry my finger slipped" I say sheepishly and they continue fighting.

HOKAGE

The jounin and I were watching the new genin the Uchiha and Uzumaki twins in particular.

"Mito this is my seat can you get up?" Sakura Haruno, one of the smartest girls, asks she gets ready to get up, but Ino Yamanaka interrupts and they get in a fight. Soon all the girls, but Mito and Hinata Hyūga are fighting to sit next to the young Uchiha. She suddenly looks straight at us and she gets out a kunai 'she's not is she' I think with wide eyes.

"You think she can sense us Hokage-sama?" Kurenai asks just as she throws the kunai dead in the center of course since it's a projection no harm, but still impressive.

"I think she can, Uzumaki's are sensory type ninja, interesting" I say mumbling the last part to myself. "I wonder if she'll develop the chakra chains, if she can she will become very valuable" I say to no one in particular.

"Sorry my finger slipped" she lied to the students who were staring 'still smart I see' I think chuckling.

MITO

"Do you still want my seat Sakura?" I ask kindly I try to get up, but the Uchiha grabs my wrist. "What's up Sasuke?" I ask tilting my head and he looks away 'weird' Naruto gets on the desks and has a stare down with Sasuke, Sakura and the other fan girls yell at him to stop messing with "their" Sasuke-kun. A guy from behind bumps into Naruto and they end up liplocking I try to stifle a laugh, but I fail miserably.