>>25<<

"I hope Sasuke will be okay"  Sakura said leaning against the railing. I was worried too, but I couldn't stop him from doing anything. 'I wonder if things will be different after the exams.' I thought watching the match surely Sasuke was over me life was getting complicated.

"He will be let's have a little more faith in him," I mumbled watching the curse mark flare up. 'You can keep it under control don't let it defeat you.'

"Come on Teme beat him already" Naruto yelled down to him. Whoever this Akado guy was he was arrogant and smart he's been draining Sasuke's chakra. Sasuke finally gets the upper hand when he showed us his new move, Lion's Barrage. "Finally the real Sasuke is showing up!"

"I'm going to take Sasuke to get fixed," Kakashi said teleporting away with him. I was kind of disappointed since he wouldn't see my match, but maybe he'd make it back. 'Hopefully I can recover all that weight I've lost.' I thought hearing my stomach growl out of hunger and not indigestion.

"Are you hungry Mito?" Choji said munching on a bag of potato chips. "Here I have another bag you can have it!"

"Really!" I smiled "thank you so much Choji."

"Huh he's sharing!" Ino gasped, but Choji and I were friends him and Shikamaru were my only friends when I had no one, but Naruto.

"Yeah, look Shino's up next" I said looking down he was against that guy we saw in the forest. 'I wonder when he broke his arms' I thought watching Shino's bugs crawl in his arms. 'I wouldn't want to fight against him.'

"The next match is Mito Uzumaki vs Tenten of the leaf" Hayate announced. I hadn't expected to go so soon, Sasuke and Kakashi weren't even back yet. 'I guess they'll  just have to miss it' I shrugged jumping into the arena.

"So you're Mito Uzumaki," Tenten smirked "your sensei is rivals with mine let's make it a good match."

"Sure, but I'm at a disadvantage I don't know about you," I said throwing my special kunai all over the arena.

"I'm quite the weapons meister myself!" She said taking out some kunai and throwing them at me. I threw one of my own flashing to one of my kunai behind her. Just as it passed her head 'got you!' I thought holding the kunai to her neck.

"Do you give up?" I said hoping I wouldn't have to kill her, but suddenly kunai were coming towards me so I flashed away.

"You're fast you flash to your kunai, guess I'll just have to be careful," she said pulling out more scrolls, summoning more weapons.

"Shadow Clone jutsu!" The clones deflected each weapon and then began flashing everywhere cutting her with my blade.  Then I punched her in the back packing some chakra with it. "Give up, or I'll have no choice," I said holding her down with my foot and pointing the kunai.

"F-Fine you win," she said forfeiting the match it was kind of disappointing to be honest. I thought I'd get a harder fight especially after Gai-sensei's bragging. 'Guess we'll save that for the next round' I thought getting good jobs from Naruto. 'I wonder how Sasuke is...when is he going to come back?' This was all I could think about through all the next matches, nothing else even mattered. I didn't even cheer when Naruto won his match against Kiba.

"I'm so proud of you!" I smiled I didn't know who would win, but I was glad it was Naruto. He's been working really hard lately and I could see him maturing. "We did it dattebayo!" I cheered unable to resist the urge to hug him.

"Hey let's take a picture do you have the camera?" Naruto asked and I rifled through my pouch to get it out. "Here I'll hold it," he said pointing it towards us I stuck my tongue out and held the peace sign while Naruto gave me bunny ears.

"It's perfect we'll have to put it in the photo album," I mumbled looking at the next match Hinata vs Neji.

"Are the siblings or something?" Naruto asked, they did look a lot alike and had the same last name. 'How did I not notice before...she's never mentioned a big brother.'

"No, more like cousins" Kakashi's cool voice replied from behind us. I quickly turned around to see him reading one of his weird books.

"Kakashi-sensei!" I grinned my grin faltered when I remembered why he left "how is Sasuke doing?"

"He'll be fine," he said glancing over at Sakura who let out a sigh of relief. 'Does that means he's actually doing bad I have to see him after the matches.'

"R-right," I blushed turning back to the match poor Hinata was getting beat up, but she wasn't giving up.

"What's up with you and Sasuke anyway he asked if you were alright after we got to the hospital too."

"H-he did! Did you tell him I was-" I was interrupted by his light chuckling good thing my team was distracted by the match.

"I was just messing with you, but I guess something really is going on" Kakashi smirked looking up from his book.

"It's n-nothing!"

"Sure,"

"W-whatever," I muttered looking at Neji hitting all her chakra points. At this rate he was going to kill her unless someone interferred.

"Why isn't anyone stopping the match?" Naruto gritted his teeth we were all wondering the same thing. 'Fuck this!' I thought flashing over feeling a searing pain in my chest. I had successfully stopped the fight, but I had also taken one of 64 palms to the chest.

"I-I'm sorry Hinata-chan, but I couldn't let you continue," I said spitting out the blood in my mouth.
Naruto and her sensei had came down to see that she got the attention she needed while Neji was glaring me down.

"Glaring's not gonna do anything y'know" I spat crossing my arms. I didn't care who he was or who he thought was unworthy, but I couldn't just stand there and watch anymore.

"Stay out of this," he scoffed pushing passed me so I grabbed his arm. "Why're you touch-"

"Don't ever lay a finger on Hinata again."

"Brat!"

"Don't call my sister a brat!" Naruto said taking some of Hinata's blood in his hands. "If you think you're so good than I'll beat you myself!"

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes dismissively before going back upstairs. Naruto was going to run after him, but I pulled him back.

"It's not worth it let's just hope you guys are fighting in the third round," I shrugged going over to Hinata to wish her well and then I watched the rest of the matches. Shikamaru went against the Kin girl from the sound and won then lastly was Lee vs Gaara. 'This should be interesting' I thought with a shrug not realizing how interesting it would really be.