>>38<<

Things were going great, Tsunade was officially inaugurated as the Fifth Hokage, Sasuke and Kakashi we're healed, and Lee might become a ninja again. Team Seven was even going back on missions, well we were, but during our mission in the Land of Tea, Sasuke sustained a couple injuries. 'He really can't stay out the hospital,' I thought with a frown looking at Sakura and Naruto argue. We all decided to go see him in the hospital today, but I felt off.

"Hmm Mito what's wrong you've been frowning a lot," Sakura asked and my face went a little pink.

"Huh, she probably misses Sas—"

"It's nothing!" I snapped quickly glaring at him , I wasn't planning on telling Sakura about Sasuke and I. 'I don't need any drama right now, especially since Sasuke's been acting weird lately.' I thought knocking on the door to his room, we heard nothing, but came in anyway. He was just sitting in his bed and I could immediately tell something was wrong. 'Should I even ask or will he get mad at me?'

"Look what I brought you!" Sakura said pulling an apple out of the bag we got for him. "Where's that knife I had here?" Sakura said looking around for it and I just felt uncomfortable.

"Mito are you ok?" Naruto asked and this had gained Sasuke's attention. I simply nodded my head, but he just kept talking about how queasy I looked. That's when I noticed Sasuke was glaring at Naruto, 'he wasn't looking at me..it was Naruto.'

"Would you keep it down!" Sakura grumbled peeling and cutting an apple for him. Then all of a sudden he slapped it out of her hand and the knife ended up cutting my cheek. 'Why..why is he acting like this!' I thought in complete shock holding a hand up to my cheek.

"Why're you glaring at me like that!" Naruto exclaimed looking towards me "look what you did you cut Mito teme!"

"Naruto, I want you to fight me right now!" Sasuke said completely dismissing what anyone was saying. 'What's gotten into him!' I gasped once he activated his sharingan, he just got patched up what was the point.

"Stop!" I yelled getting in between the two "What the point—"

"Shut up!" Sasuke snapped and I had enough I slapped him shocking everyone in the room.

"Make me Uchiha!" I said feeling some tears in my eyes. "You're acting crazy and childish you have nothing to prove."

"I've been wanting to fight you too, the both of you this is a perfect opportunity right? Or are you too chicken Uzumaki twins," he smirked and I knew he wasn't going to back down. 'This is stupid, but it'll be over quickly.'

"Fine if that's what you want keep up," I taunted climbing out the window.

"Hey guys don't do this!" Sakura said, but Naruto also agreed and so now we were on the roof. 'I guess this is the day, Naruto finally proves himself.' I heard him chuckle and I looked over at him, he really was psyched.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing I'm just finally going to beat you" Naruto said and I could tell it hit a nerve. "What about you Mito you're being kind of quiet!"

"I don't think it's necessary, but if Sasuke needs to get some sort of validation out of this why not?" I said cracking my knuckles as I listened to them go back and forth. 'I don't feel like this is a stupid rivalry anymore, I don't like how they're talking.' I thought stepping back which was obviously noticed by the two idiots.

"Scared?" Sasuke smirked and I shook my head smiling a bit.

"If you want to fight me you'll have to be my enemy!" I said pointing over to Naruto "you want to settle things with him and if you're still up for it, sure I'll fight you."

"Fine," he said and the fight began at first it was stupid, but then it became serious once Naruto started forming the rasengan. 'No he could seriously hurt him with that!'

"Naruto Stop!" I yelled running towards them and then Sasuke formed Chidori. "You're going to kill each other stop!" I screamed throwing my kunai in between them, I couldn't let either one die. Then Kakashi-sensei came in and threw them each in opposite directions. 'I'm going to fall off the roof' my eyes widened and I couldn't catch myself.

"Wait! Mito!" I heard Sakura yell, but it was too late I hit the ground hard. "Kakashi-sensei she's bleeding out!" I heard Sakura whisper, but why would she be whispering. Now that I bought about it I could hear a slight ringing 'Why does my head feel warm?' I thought touching it, there was warm gooey blood.

"This isn't good at all, Sakura get Tsunade!" Kakashi whispered also and I was very confused at why he was carrying me. 'I can walk can't I?' I thought looking at Sasuke and Naruto, Naruto looked worried and Sasuke seemed to hold guilt in his eyes.

"You two are such Baka," I said before I felt my eyes droop.

"Mito!" Tsunade said snapping her fingers in my face "she needs to stay awake and responsive!" She panicked and the rest of it was a blur. 'Why do I love those Baka so much, they're so stupid.'