>>27<<

The month had went by, and Naruto was beginning to get restless, but Kakashi has left to train Sasuke. So we were stuck with Ebisu, Konohamaru's pervy sensei we met awhile ago. He was teaching us how to walk on water at the hot springs which was hard since he wouldn't let me be in the same section as them. 'Him and his damn rules! I'm practically teaching myself dattebayo!' I thought trying again for the hundredth time, but it was hard.

"Hey! Get down from there!" I heard Ebisu hell from the other side, I looked up and this old guy was watching the bathing women.

"What the hell!" A girl screeched notifying all others to beat him up. I quietly snuck over to the other side and saw Ebisu knocked out cold on the floor.

"That old perv just knocked out Ebisu-sensei!" Naruto growled running after the guy who had gotten away from the angry crowd of women.

"Wait up!" I said running after them Naruto was trying to get the old fart to be our sensei. "Who are you anyway?" I sighed he looked kinda familiar.

"Jiraiya the mighty toad sage!" Me and Naruto looked at each other giggling.

"Ero-sennin!" We exclaimed in unison making him yell at us to stop bothering him. "No way! You knocked out our sensei and the chunin exams are coming up you have to be our sensei!"

"Ok fine I'll do it if you can get me some juicy melons," he drooled making me groan. 'Even in front of a thirteen year old girl he can't control himself.'

"Come on Naruto we're going" I said dragging him off.

"What! Mito we can get him some melons easy!" Naruto said making me blush, of course he didn't get what this pervert really meant.

"Naruto he's talking about a woman's private area," I explained feeling slightly embarrassed and self-conscious.

"A woman, well that's easy too!" Naruto grinned doing his sexy jutsu. 'Why does it have look like me!' I blushed trying to cover him up.

"Naruto!" I whined looking at Jiraiya "you guys are so dumb!"

Sorry it's short, but I'm not good at Filler chapters, but I wanted to give some foreshadowing to what this trio's dynamic later on. Plus I didn't want to go straight into the third exam so....