>>2<<

'Jeez these two never stop talking' I think sarcastically. We arrive at gramps and I drop Naruto in front of his desk.

"Can you erase the memory from his head?" I asked bluntly and he looked shocked. "Don't act dumb you were watching the reason why those ANBU were there. They don't just casually walk around ya know." I said irritated at the situation. 'What an eventful week I'm having' He calls for someone to get Naruto they grab him and take him somewhere. I started to nervously twirl around until gramps coughed.

"If you want you can help out some of my jonins," gramps said kindly and I nodded. The ANBU had left as soon as I had gotten here. So it has been really boring not that they made things very fun. "In the room next door they're sorting some old files tell them I sent you to help." He says smiling and I bounce out the room 'sorting papers how fun!' I step into the room and see two job in sitting on the floor sorting. They don't notice me so I decide to cough to grab their attention.

"Ahem gramps sent me to help you two." I said shying away then I noticed something. 'They have the same hairstyles as those ANBU' I think sitting down.

"Hello I'm Itachi Uchiha" the one with sleek black hair says.

"Kakashi Hatake" the one with silver gravity defying hair says. I gasp realizing it was them 'I knew it!'

"So you two do speak? You're the ANBU that came here with me right?" I say sorting some files and they choke on air. I giggle and get up to grab another file. It was Lord Fourth's I almost didn't look at it, but something grabbed my attention.

"You must be mistaken we're jonin," Itachi smiles and I shake my head.

"No you're Itachi an Uchiha prodigy rumored to have become ANBU captain already." I informed and he blushed "you're Kakashi Hatake let's just say some people that wear green jumpsuits talk a little too loudly" I say and he face palms. I look at the Fourth's file and see some kunai drop out. These kunai had three points to them though and some kind of seal. I put the kunai down and read his personal file. 'He was married to...Kushina Uzumaki!' I read and curiosity gets the better of me. 'According to this Kushina was pregnant and was due on the same day as our birthday.' I think secretly knowing what this means, but I deny and keep reading. 'She was the only Uzumaki in the village besides the first Hokage's wife Mito, she has the same name as me' I read and I quickly stop not wanting to accept the truth. I sort the file and let it slip my mind except it didn't. I found myself wanting to research it even more. Once Naruto was done I carried him home, but before I did I hugged Kakashi and Itachi.

"Arigato and don't worry I'll probably forget this day" I whisper then I pick up Naruto and go home. When I got home I put Naruto to bed and left him a note. I headed for the the library that specializes in ninja history. I also took a journal with me so I could organize the information I find. I expected them to throw me out, but fortunately that never happened. I sit in the back in a dark corner so no one sees me. The more I read the more things click. 'Naruto and I look like Lord Fourth too' I think looking at a picture of him. After getting information together I decide to make a family tree. I draw all the variables and I connect the lines. I gasp and look at it 'we're connected' I think I grab my journal and head out. I run all the way to the Hokage's office and slam his door open.

"Mito we've talked about knock-" he started and I put the journal on his desk closed.

"Who're my parents Hokage-sama?" I ask and his eyes widen. I only call him hokage when I'm serious about something.

"I can't tell you that" he said quietly bowing his head.

"I already know, open the journal." I instructed he did so and gasped at the contents.

"Child this-"

"Tell me is it true or not" I said on the verge of tears. He thinks it over in his head and then sighs pulling out his pipe.

"It's true child, but you mustn't tell anyone." He says seriously and I break down in tears. I run to him and climb in his lap I cry for hours on end.

"I don't want Naruto to know until the right time just because I know doesn't mean he has to" I ordered drying up my tears. Gramps nodded in full understanding, but there were things I still didn't understand.

"Child, I want you to have these I think he'd want them passed onto you" He says opening his bottom drawer handing me the kunai I saw. "I want you to meet me early in the mornings so I can teach you all I know about using these."