>>10<<

I walked back in Tazuna's going straight up to Kakashi-sensei's room. I saw him barely sitting up and everyone crowded around him.

"Mito you won't believe what Kakashi-sensei said! He thinks that guy Zabuza's still alive!" Naruto said 'no way! That ANBU should've...he never killed him!'

"It's possible," I mutter listening to Kakashi's explanation.

"We'll have to train like crazy," he smiled getting up onto his crutches.

"Even if you can train us, which you can't because you're injured, we'll never train hard enough to beat Zabuza he's a jonin." Sakura said and I had to agree with her.

"I agree with Sakura, but I guess we'll never know until we try..right Sakura-Chan!" I say cheerfully. We'd most likely fail and end up dying, but it would be fun.

"Yeah! Let's do this Channaro!"

"Hn. Whatever"

"Oh yeah dattebayo!" Naruto yelled running out of the room. We all ran after him and the only one struggling to keep up was Kakashi-sensei. While waiting for him to catch up we all waited patiently. Sakura and I were chatting idly until Kakashi-sensei somehow turned up late. Even if he was on crutches he could've been here two minutes ago. 'Seriously how can he be late he was upstairs' I sweatdrop as he tells us to go up the tree. "So we apply chakra to our feet and then we'll be able to walk up the tree?" I ask looking at him as he walks up no problem.

"What's catra?" Naruto asked stupidly and I sighed wondering where I went wrong with him.

"It's pronounced chakra," I corrected and Sakura began the explanation. Once we were done explaining the basics Kakashi-sensei threw four kunai one in front of each of us. I grabbed it and applied some chakra to my feet and ran up the tree. I only got a couple steps in before I fell down. "This is going to take a long time dattebayo," I thought out loud looking at Sakura who already made it up the tree. I think about how Kakashi-sensei said it works. 'Ok so I need to have an even amount of both spiritual and physical energy' I thought sitting down to meditate. 'I'm thinking too much just relax and block out everything,' I repeated to myself and when I was finally ready everyone was gone. "Where'd they all go?" I asked looking around to see Naruto and Sasuke still going at it. 'Ok I'll try it now' I thought grabbing my kunai and running up again. 'I'm at the top!' I say stabbing my kunai into the tree and walking along the branch.

"Mito! When'd you even get up there dattebayo! Come down here and help me!" Naruto yelled I hopped down with a huge grin on my face.

"Sure Nii-san, all you have to do is add more chakra" I yelled running back to Tazuna's. I went in the house to see Sakura and Kakashi-sensei eating dinner with Tsunami and Tazuna.

"I did it!" I grinned sitting next to Sakura who gave me a fist bump.

"That's good, Kakashi-sensei said we can protect Tazuna now" she said happily stuffing her face with potatoes.

"Does that mean we'll get to help build the bridge?" I ask looking at Tazuna who just nods and drinks some more. I eat all my food when I realize the guys still haven't came in to eat. "Tsunami-san can I bring them their food?" I ask.

"Of course let me show you where the bentos are!" She says happy to help 'she must get lonely all alone' I thought giving her my brightest smile.

"Arigato Tsunami-san!" I said packing them up and going out the door. I feel their chakra scent, but it's so faint I almost can't find them. That's when I see them laying next to each other on the ground. "Baka," I say kneeling between them and I set their dinner on their stomachs.

"Thanks Sis!" Naruto said scarfing down his food.

"You're not going to eat Sasuke-kun? I guess Naruto will get back to training faster than you," I say slyly watching him start to scarf down his. They both start eating alarmingly fast when I take away their food.

"Hey!" They say glaring at me and I roll my eyes holding their food tighter.

"You guys will throw up if you eat anymore chew what you have and I'll give you more dattebayo!" I snap they listen chewing their food slowly "that's better I can't have you guys choking on me!" I smiled wrapping my shoulders around both of them. I felt Kakashi-sensei's chakra so I flashed over to him. "What're you doing?" I said and he just handed me something. I looked at it and it was a picture of the three of us. He seriously came out here to take a picture of us. 'They're glaring at each other' I giggle. I turn to thank him, but he was gone 'I guess I'll go too,' I thought looking at the boys trying to get up the tree. A couple of days passed by, Sakura and I were protecting Tazuna, but the guys still didn't make it up the tree.

"I didn't notice how much you and Naruto-kun looked alike!" Tsunami said over dinner one night. Sakura finished up early so she walked over to a family photo, but someone was torn out.

"Who's this torn out Tsunami-san?" She asked pointing up to the picture. Everyone visually tensed before she lets out her shaky reply.

"M-my husband, Inari's father" she said and that's when Tazuna started to speak.

"He was considered a hero of this village," he started causing Inari to storm off.

"Father I've told you not to mention him in front of Inari," Tsunami scolded running after him. Tazuna told us the whole story and I felt really bad for Inari his only hero died.

"I'll prove it to him... I'll prove that heroes really do exist" Naruto says making me want to do the the same. 'His faith will be restored' I thought going up to his room.

"I-inari?" I squeaked opening the bedroom door. He was sitting all alone in his room, crying.

"Go away!"

"Is that what you really want?" I said softly sitting next to him. He begins crying even harder wrapping his arms around my torso. "It'll be ok Inari I promise."