>>20<<

After I stepped out of the room, I noticed Sasuke was waiting by the door. 'I wonder who he's waiting for?'

"What're you doing?" I asked watching him then his head away from me. "You aren't sick are you?" I frowned placing my hand on his forehead.

"S-Stop," Sasuke blushed grabbing my hand away "hn just come with me." He grunted pulling us out of the building 'w-where is he taking me?'

"Hey where are we-"

"Just follow me," he mumbled letting go of my hand, but I didn't want him to let go so I unconsciously reached for his hand. 'No I can't...we're just friends.' "We're here," he said and when I looked the view was incredible. We were up on a hill looking straight at this waterfall.

"Sasuke this is beautiful!" I said with a huge smile "look there's a field of flowers down there!"

"Huh?"

"Well let's go!" I said excitedly grabbing his hand and running down the hill.

"Slow down! We might fall," Sasuke warned and right then and there we both trip. But it wasn't graceful and I rolled down the hill hitting just about every rock. 'My head...ow ow ow! That was sharp!' I thought feeling blood ooze out my face 'definitely going to bruise.'

"Ugh my head hurts so bad," I whined trying not to feel so dizzy. Then I saw a bunch of Sasuke's running toward me, 'how come he's fine?'

"Why didn't you use your chakra idiot," He said reaching out to touch me, but it hurt too bad. "Are you hurt anywhere else?"

"My whole body...I'm going to be super sore."

"We should just go-"

"But I wanna stay with you!" I blushed "I'm fine."

"Don't be stupid you're bleeding," Sasuke said wiping away the blood.

"I'm not I just-" but before I could finish my sentence he poked my forehead.

"I want to be here with you too," he said looking into my eyes. Then he started leaning in "I like you Mito," he whispered before kissing me deeply. 'What do I do next what if we-'

"S-Sasuke I don't know what to say," I blushed glancing up at him. "I'm scared...I like you too, a lot" I admitted grabbing his hand. "What do we do next?"

"I don't know."

"Right now I think we need to focus on the exams. Maybe we can be something more afterwards?" I asked hoping he wouldn't say no and take everything back, but instead he kissed me again.

"I'll wait," he smirked "but you better pass those exams" he whispered. Holding my hand and for the day we stayed in our little safe haven. We might not have started dating right then and there, but I liked him and he like me so that was enough. 'One day when we're older it'll be us together.'

•••

"Morning," I yawned waving to Sasuke and Sakura we had to get up early so we'd be able to make it on time. 'I wonder if we'll just act like everything's normal.' I thought glancing over at Sasuke who seemed to be looking over at me.

"Mito you're here!" Sakura smiled giving me a quick hug. And all of a sudden I felt sick, 'she likes Sasuke...I kissed him.' I thought feeling extremely guilty, my feelings were still brand new hers she felt them for years. 'And he chose me,' I remembered getting a warm feeling. "Mito is something wrong you look a little unwell."

"Uh yeah I'm fine I'm just a little nervous," I lied with a small smile. "It's going to be a lot of fun don't ya think?"

"Of course! We're going to beat all these other teams!" Naruto grinned once again making everyone stare again.

"DIDN'T YOU LEARN THE FIRST TIME!" Sakura yelled shaking him repeatedly until I decided to break it up.

"Ok I think it's alright now" I sweatdropped pulling them apart. Then Anko got there "look Anko's here now let's pay attention." I said redirecting their attention to Anko who was explaining the exam.

"Team Konohamaru here! Can we interview the candidates for the academy paper?" Konohamaru said cutely and Anko surprisingly agreed. 'I thought she'd be more harsh than that.'

"Lady Mito we want to interview you first," Moegi said tugging on my arm.

"O-ok guess I'll see you guys later?" I blushed after all they were calling me Lady like I was actually important.

"Don't worry the questions are easy," Udon smirked pushing his glasses up. "First, what inspired you to become a kunoichi?" He asked and it was a loaded question. A day ago I would've said, Naruto without any hesitation.

"Originally it was my twin brother Naruto, I thought I had to live for him, but I recently learned I'm living for myself. So yes my inspiration was Naruto, but now it's just really about helping people and doing what I want."

"What is your dream?" He asked me and an image of my father popped up in my head.

"My dream is to become a legend, a hero known by everyone and to be a great Shinobi."

"And finally what do you think of your teammates?"

"Umm..Naruto is my brother and I love him more than anything. He tends not to think, but he has a way of reaching people and never gives up until he gets stronger. Sakura is super strong with a natural affinity towards medical ninjitsu. And Sasuke....he's definitely talented, him and Naruto are constantly competing you can hardly tell who's better now." I finish quickly going back over to the others, the interviews were going on until Konohamaru had enough stories.

"Ok now then since we're done here, this training ground is called the forest of death some of you will soon realize why." Anko continued suddenly eating Dango 'is that where she went during the interviews?'

"It's called the forest of death you will realize why," Naruto mocked making me super embarrassed. "That doesn't scare me! I'm going to do great no matter wha-" a kunai was whizzing passed him. 'This just got real.'