>>36<<

"I have to say you're truly impressive," Orochimaru chuckled looking over at Kabuto, who took a plasma pill. "Can't lose too much blood Kabuto," he warned lightheartedly.

"Lord Orochimaru," he smiled almost making me gag "isn't it time to take the bandages off your arm?"
Kabuto smirked and Orochimaru did revealing his grey wrinkly arm. 'Exactly what was that supposed to do?' I thought hearing Jiraiya chuckle. 'Now that I think about it, I've never seen Orochimaru not that I was interested.'

"Ok, Shizune you can take care of four eyes" Jiraiya ordered "I can handle our friend Orochimaru, there's just one thing I need Tsunade to do before I continue."

"I'm sorry, but it'll be awhile before the drug wears off there's nothing we can do Master Jiraiya," Shizune immediately responded causing the old geezer to freak out. 'You may not be a hundred percent, but neither is Orochimaru that's for sure.'

"Oh well I'll fight him as is," Jiraiya shrugged and I was wondering why he seemed so nonchalant about this whole ordeal. 'Now that I think about he has been joking this whole time.'

"Wait what about us!" Naruto asked and my ears perked up, but he told us to stay with Tsunade and the pig. "Come on there has to be something—"

"Forget about it!" Jiraiya snapped looking serious for the first time, "that guy is right your in way over your head." He said which slightly offended me, why would he bring us along if we couldn't handle it. "He's one of the Sannin like me and he killed the third Hokage. This is an eye for an eye, I'm the only one who can fight Orochimaru!" Jiraiya said and I realized this was more of a rivalry thing. 'Boys and their pride, they remind me of Naruto and Sasuke.'

"Don't worry!" Naruto said about to make shadow clones, but I put a hand on his shoulder. "Mito you too?"

"Nii-san I love you, but shadow clones won't even work as a diversion, it's a waste of chakra." I mumbled watching Kabuto wipe his blood against Orochimaru's to summon his animal. 'That's why he removed the bandages, he can't do handsigns. I shouldn't be impressed, but that's really smart.' I thought looking over at Jiraiya who failed to summon Gamabunta.

"What're you doing here!" Jiraiya and Naruto deadpanned, it was ridiculous. 'Whatever drug he's under must be affecting his ability to build up chakra.'

"You're still pathetic as ever Jiraiya I guess Tsunade decided to sacrifice you," Orochimaru said quickly deciphering his weakness.

"Come on let's do this!" Naruto said making the handsigns to do the summoning, but he couldn't either. 'He still can't control his chakra that well' I thought facepalming.

"This is embarrassing, and I'm here with you two?"

"Huh where did I go wrong!" Naruto said asking Gamatatsu where the big guy was. But both snakes cane crashing down and the fight began, Naruto was immediately swallowed by a snake and I went after him. 'Not again hurry up and get out of there!' I panicked trying to help him lift up the mouth and when we did, we tumbled on the ground.

"Ow!" I coughed violently as the wind got knocked out of me. "My body hurts Naruto," I mumbled looking over to see Tsunade slap Kabuto's filthy hand away. Then he began to step on her, 'Tsunade is a much better shinobi than you..how dare you!' I thought starting to crawl towards her alongside Naruto. 'I can't get up, my arms feel like noodles' I thought gritting my teeth seeing Naruto stand in front of Tsunade taking a punch to the forehead. "That's my brother," I grinned finally standing up and Naruto began forming the rasengan. 'No!' My eyes widened as he severed his tendon on his broken leg.

"Naruto you were big talk what happened? Your sister can't back you up now can she?" Kabuto smirked and I gritted my teeth, it was important for Naruto to do this himself. 'He doesn't need me to win a fight! He's my big brother!' "You're not a kid, sometimes it's better to run away. Admit it you're in over your head and wrong that's why kids always go on about their dreams." Kabuto said kicking Naruto over and over again, I had to resist interfering as I watched crying.

"Stop," Naruto grunted grabbing his foot "I don't go back on my word that's my ninja way!" He declared and Kabuto threw him back in our direction severing his arm tendon. 'He can't do the rasengan..he needs both hands!' I thought hobbling over to him. 'He needs two hands...we could do it together' I thought watching as he trapped Kabuto in place.

"N-Naruto you thinking what I'm thinking," I smirked putting my hand out and he quickly nodded. I started circling my chakra in his hand to shape the ball and it worked perfectly as I hoped.

"Dodge this!" Naruto shouted hitting him directly "we did it Mito!"

"We totally did!" I smiled back and then we both began spitting up blood. 'I feel faint,' I thought looking over at Naruto, but he was passed out.

"How are you still standing!" Tsunade yelled looking over at Kabuto who seemingly healed. 'No way that guy's a monster!' My eyes widened as Tsunade checked Naruto's heartbeat. "His heart...it's failing!"

"No, Naruto how is his heart failing!" I yelled kneeling beside him and checking for myself and then I looked at Kabuto. "I'LL KILL YOU!" I screamed feeling the kyuubi's chakra taking over. I flashed over to his body on the ground and began pounding over and over again as Tsunade worked her hardest. "WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME? YOU'LL PAY FOR HIS LIFE WIH YOURS!" I growled as his blood splattered everywhere.

"Mito."