>>12<<

We're all eating when Naruto and Sasuke stumble in holding on to each other. 'I can barely sense their chakra!'

"We made it to the top" Sasuke said sporting a cocky smirk. Inari came downstairs scrunching his face in dust when he saw them.

"Look at you two! I can't look at you, it's disgusting you're just going to die so why even bother?" Inari yelled, but he was just being a brat. I looked at Naruto who seemed more determined than ever.

"Speak for yourself, do you see this?" He points at his headband, "this means I'm a ninja and I swore that I wasn't going to give up."

"You don't know anything about what we've been through, you know nothing about real suffering." Inari cried and that's when Naruto had enough.

"Crying won't do anything dattebayo!" He says slamming his fist on the table. "Your father was a hero and he died protecting what he loved. So like an actor in a tragic play you're gonna cry all day, an idiot like you should keep on crying!" Naruto finishes watching Inari run off.

"Naruto that was a little harsh," Sakura frowned making him stand up and leave. "Naruto where are you going!"

"It's fine Sakura," I smiled getting up to go after him.

"You're leaving too?" She said disdainfully, but she didn't understand. Naruto was my life and I'd be there for him no matter what.

"Yes, Naruto is very important to me so I'm going to do my best and help him train." I walk around for a bit before I find Naruto pacing around. "Nii-San!" I ran up to him causing him to panic at pull a kunai out on me. He wasn't quick enough to stop so it cut me on my cheek.

"Mito! I'm so so sorry!" He exclaimed crushing me in a hug. We began to laugh hysterically it was fun to hang out with him. I haven't been able to because of this mission, but luckily he was joining us in protecting Tazuna tomorrow. 'So is Sasuke' I thought with a small blush. I think I was starting to crush on the Uchiha 'as long as I'm not Sakura/Ino-level I'm good.' Naruto pulled on my sleeve and I hummed in response. "Mito, I love you dattebayo!"

"I love you too!" I smiled walking back to the house with him. When we got back everyone was already asleep so I had to sneak into my room. Sasuke was sleeping peacefully he looked even more handsome. It's the calmest I've ever seen him before, then again when have I really seen him.

"Why're you staring?" Sasuke mumbled sitting up in his futon. My face flushed from embarrassment, but I didn't want him to know.

"You look nice when your sleeping, it's nice to see you smile" I said slipping into my futon and turned so my back was to him. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and he pulled me closer. I could feel his body heat against me. "W-what're you doing!" I turned around so our faces were practically touching.

"You said it was nice to see me smile I'm just giving you a closer view." He smirked I wanted to wipe the smug look on his face. I scooted down into my blankets covering up my face. Unfortunately he just pulled me up and held me tighter. So I wouldn't be able to move again. "I want to see your face too."

"O-okay," I sighed burying my face in his chest so our faces wouldn't be so close anymore. "Goodnight Sasuke." I woke up in the morning and went to see Naruto. I went to change in his room because after last night I didn't completely trust Sasuke. 'His chakra is almost completely drained, I can only sense the nine tails' I noted slipping into my jumpsuit. I went downstairs and sat down at the table, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi were all down there eating.

"Good morning Mito," Kakashi nodded, I smiled sitting down at the table.

"Good morning!" I said just eating a small bowl of rice. I didn't have much of an appetite this morning.

"Wow Mito! I've never noticed how small you are," Sakura said. It couldn't be healthy to not eat that much so I began to eat more.

"But you're not really eating eat some more" I said pushing some eggs towards her. "Even if I'm small I eat a healthy amount."

"Yeah, but-,"

"You're just storing fat so eat" I said bluntly and she began shoveling food into her mouth. 'I should've just said that from the beginning.' We finished out breakfast and I went to check on Naruto again.

"He's knocked out cold huh?" Kakashi said from the doorway. I nodded in response and pulled the blanket over him a little more. "Come on I have a feeling today we'll see Zabuza again." I get up and walk out with them in complete silence. I could see why Kakashi thought today was the day it was pretty gloomy.

"What're you thinking about?" Sakura asked looking at me with concern. I must've looked pretty sad.

"That someone's going to die today." I said darkly scaring even myself. It was a feeling I couldn't shake no matter how bad it might've sound. Sasuke looked at me from the corner of his eye as we approached the bridge. All the builders were hopefully passed out on the bridge. "I guess you were right sensei."

"They're coming!" Kakashi said when a thick mist began to cover us. We got into the manji formation taking out our kunai.

"Kakashi still see you have those brats around" Zabuza chuckled surrounding us on all sides.

"Mito you can sense chakra right?"

"Yes and they're all clones" I confirmed and Sasuke got rid of all them. 'He must be able to see it too'

"The brats have gotten better," Zabuza praises "the little girl is quite the sensory type very valuable."

"Sakura protect Tazuna, let Sasuke deal with the boy!" Kakashi ordered they all had something to do, but me. "Mito I'll need your help I can't see that well" I stepped up next to him.

"Ok sensei" I blushed ooking at Sasuke and the kid ANBU face off. Both were pretty fast the kid was obviously underestimating him. 'He's getting serious' I thought as Sasuke was trapped in ice mirrors. 'He'll die in there!' Kakashi-sensei tried to run over, but Zabuza stopped him.

"I'm your opponent," Zabuza smirked stopping him from moving any closer. I would've went over, but I wouldn't stand a chance. I needed to stay by and make a plan there's no way he wouldn't have some sort of defense.

"I'm going to step away for a bit," I caught Sakura say she was going to throw a kunai. The kid caught it and threw it back. 'So that's how fast he is there's only one of him in the mirror. I'm going to beat you at your own game.'