>>30<<

We had finally caught up with Gaara and Sasuke, but it was getting too serious. He was trying to fall asleep to release his tailed beast's power, the one tails Shukaku. 'We have to get out of here there's no way we can fight him!' My eyes widened as sand came crashing towards me and Sakura. I was fast enough to get out the way, but Sakura got pinned to the tree and it looked like it was getting tighter by the second.

"Sakura!" I yelled pounding against the sand, but it was as hard as steel. "Hang on I'll get you out," I said realizing it was useless as long as he was being controlled by the Shukaku.

"Naruto we need to get up there and wake him up!" I yelled over to him we would need to summon Gambunta. 'Maybe we can summon him together, Naruto still can't do summoning jutsus well.' I thought running over to him, but another wave of sand came towards me knocking me off the tree. Unfortunately I couldn't catch myself and I hit my head very very hard. The last thing I see is the nine-tails and I faintly hear Sasuke yelling my name.

"Damn did you have to hit your head so hard?" I heard a large deep voice growl. I looked around I was in some sort of cage, the floor was covered in water and I could see bars with some sort of seal. "Wanna peel it off for me?" The voice chuckled maliciously and I subconsciously took a step back.

"Kyuubi!" I gasped seeing him for the first time, I could feel my body shaking. The blood lust radiated off of him, I just couldn't believe something that evil lived inside of me.

"Oh so you can feel it huh? How evil you really are?" He taunted making me shake my head. I couldn't be scared of him...he was sealed inside of me.

"I'm not evil! You're sealed inside of me foxy!" I said still slightly shivering, but I was getting over the initial fear. "There's going to be a few rules while you're here and if you think I'm removing that seal you're dead wrong." I stomped my foot and chains came from my direction wrapping around his wrists. "Sit!"

"How dare you insolent brat! You would be weak without me!"

"I am fine without you, but since we're going to be with each other for awhile how about a truce." I smiled releasing one of his paws this was going to be a partnership.

"In your dreams kid."

"Mito!" I heard Naruto yell and my eyes fluttered open seeing him in the verge of tears. "You're finally awake I can't believe it!" He said giving me a bear hug it felt like he'd never let go.

"How long have I been out?" I asked groggily looking around to see I was actually in the hospital. 'My head hurts a lot how hard did I fall..was the tree that high?'

"3 years," Naruto stated gravely freaking me out until I heard him snickering. "I'm just kidding you've been out for two days," he said making me hit him on the shoulder.

"That's so not funny," I sighed unable to hide my smile. "Wait! How is everyone..Shikamaru—"

"Still lazy as ever, he's fine I just visited him."

"And Sakura—"

"She's trying to calm her parents down."

"Kakashi?"

"He's been dealing with the damages around the village."

"Sasuke?" I asked trying to look for any signs in Naruto's eyes, but his expression was unreadable.

"He's also in the hospital he's in bad shape, but he'll be fine" Naruto said trying to reassure me. I'm sure he was doing fine if Naruto said he was, but what scared me was when he started looking serious. "Mito, gramps didn't make it" Naruto said with tears in his eyes. I couldn't tell if he was kidding at first, but when I determined he was actually serious.

"No," I whimpered covering my mouth the man who had been there when no one else was. The most kind hearted man I've ever known who showed me love when I believed it didn't exist. "I want to go home nii-san..please take me home."

Quarantine Update:

Hello lovelies! So this is a crazy moment in history I've never experienced something like this at all. I'm fine I've been social distancing and staying 6 ft away from everyone 😂. Anyway I'll probably be more active now, but I just needed to figure out my school stuff. That needs to get done first and for most, we may not be in school, but we will get behind if we're slacking. So if you guys have school work please please do that instead of reading my mediocrity. Ok end of that mommy rant I mean it in the best way, I wish you all the best please stay home, please stay on top of your work, and please please stay healthy!! ❤️