>>37<<

I heard Naruto's voice and I calmed down before I could kill Kabuto. His face was a little disfigured, but Naruto had saved him from dying early. 'He's still here..Tsunade can save him' I thought gripping his hand tightly.

"Naruto, I'm here" I cried seeing Orochimaru coming towards us and I covered his body with mine. 'I'll always be here to protect you!' I thought waiting for an impact, but it never came. "Tsunade-sama!" I gasped seeing her get speared through the heart. 'No, why would she die for us?'

"Tsunade those twins are going to cause a lot of trouble in the future, I don't want to kill you" Orochimaru frowned looking genuinely displeased.

"Listen to me!" Tsunade said looking up at him "I'm going to protect those two with all that I have!" She declared and my eyes went wide, 'she wants to protect us..I'll do the same I'll do all that I can to protect her as the fifth Hokage!'

"I don't know why you would risk your life to save a lowly genin," Orochimaru said, but Tsunade was taking very deep breaths. I was surprised she was still alive after a sword went through her chest. 'Wait! How is she still alive after that!'

"By saving them I'm protecting my home," Tsunade said looking back at me with a small smile. "This little genin was chosen by fate to be Hokage some day and his sister is going to help him and become one of the greatest shinobi out there!" She said making me smile in complete joy, 'she gets it now, why being Hokage is so important!'

"And why is Hokage so important it's a fool's game!"

"Because that's our fifth Hokage!" I said standing behind her and helping her stand.

"From now on I'm gambling everything too" Tsunade said an Orochimaru struck her again. Her body fell to the ground and I felt sick to my stomach as Orochimaru neared to kill us. 'Tsunade no!' I thought watching as she covered us once again.

"You can't die Lord Fifth," I mumbled as Orochimaru teased her for shaking and trembling at the sight of blood. 'So that's why she froze...but she's not shaking anymore' I thought watching as a mark on her forehead grew I've never seen anything like it.

"That's right, I'm the fifth Hokage" Tsunade smirked breaking the seal and regenerating all her wounds. 'That's amazing!' My eyes widened then as all three Sannin began summoning.

"So this is the legendary Sannin?" I marveled 'this..this is exactly what I want to be!' I smiled watching as they dukes it out, Tsunade was absolutely amazing as she punched Orochimaru repeatedly. She had hit him with the last of her strength, but Orochimaru still stood. It looked like he had a face underneath a face, 'I guess you could say he's two-faced.'

"I will destroy the leaf village and show you what it's like to be truly immortal," he hissed somehow going into the ground and Kabuto followed suit. 'What just happened! I feel like I should know..I mean I watched the whole thing, but I still don't get it.' I thought feeling my eyes close and then I fell down next to Naruto. 'I am so tired, can I join you Nii-san?'

***

We were out for dinner with Jiraiya, Shizune, and Ton Ton. We had just broken the news to Naruto that Tsunade was going to be the fifth Hokage officially. 'I mean who else really..that old pervert!' I giggled glancing over to Jiraiya.

"So granny Tsunade is going to be Hokage?" Naruto pondered "she's violent, selfish, has a gambling addiction, short-tempered, and an overall idiot." 'Sorry, but you can't really talk Big Brother.'

"Let's take this outside kid!" Tsunade said and so we ended up outside once again. Just like the first time Naruto charged blindly and Tsunade blocked before flicking his forehead. Naruto waited for what was to come next, but she just kissed his forehead instead. "Become a fine man ok, and Mito make sure you keep him on track!"

"Of course Hokage-Sama" I smiled and we began walking back to the leaf village, 'she'll make a fine Hokage!'