>>33<<

It's been a couple of hours since we made it into the village and it was already dark. 'I guess we have to go to bed now' I shrugged as we checked into the hotel room. Me and Naruto immediately got out of our ninja clothes and started jumping on the beds.

"Keep it down you too,"Jiraiya scolded and we stopped bouncing, sitting crisscrossed. "Ok good now I'm going to the bar downstairs keep yourselves occupied."

"What you're just leaving us here!" Naruto complained talking about how he wanted to train.

"I'm the dark, just go let the perv, perv and we'll train in the morning," I shrugged hearing Jiraiya defend himself. Ultimately he ended up leaving so me and Naruto just played simple card games. "I've won!"

"That's the fifth time!" Naruto gasped dropping all his cards and I laughed before we heard someone knocking on the door.

"Not it!"  I chirped and Naruto got up grumbling before answering the door. "Did the pervert forget his key or something who is—"

"Sasuke?" Naruto mumbled, but it couldn't be I looked up and saw a guy with a sharingan. He was wearing a cloak with red clouds and he was with someone. 'Is this Itachi, he's the one who killed the Uchiha clan!' My eyes widened and I felt myself shaking, where was Jiraiya when we needed him.

"Mito, Naruto you two will come with us," his voice was deep and I was scared to say no to him. 'If he can kill his whole clan, he must be strong.'

"Itachi this will be a pain if they run," his partner said also confirming my thoughts. "I better cut off a leg" he smirked walking towards us, but I quickly grabbed a kunai and held it to Naruto's neck.

"Step closer and I'll kill the both of us," I said seriously I don't know why they would want us, but it had to be because of the tailed beast.

"M-Mito!"

"Kisame stop," Itachi ordered and before he could make another move we heard another voice.

"Long time no see, Uchiha Itachi" Sasuke spat and I could tell this was going to turn ugly. Luckily he gained the other guy's attention so me and Naruto were able to back up.

"Naruto, you know about the tailed beast that's why they're after us," I explained handing him a kunai. "We can't let them capture us, if we die they can't get what they want for awhile."

"I'm ready to kill you!" Sasuke declared activating his chicories and running towards Itachi, but it seems like he easily deflected it. 'H-how is he even human!' I thought as Naruto tried using his chakra to help, but the weird partner guy waved his sword at him.

"My sword, Samehada can cut through and eat chakra" he explained with a chuckle watching the two brothers fight. Each time Sasuke was slammed against a wall I winced, but he said he wanted no one to get involved.

"Sasuke stop!" I finally said, but he kept going "you can't even make handsigns!"

"Shut up!" He snapped "I don't care about you or anything else, I need to kill this bastard." Sasuke ran towards him for the last time before he was pinned to the wall.

"You're still weak," Itachi said coldly "you don't have enough hate." He said whispering something over to him and I couldn't take it. I tried running over, but his stupid partner stopped him.

"This is their fight you don't really listen do you?"

"Shut the hell up!" I growled feeling the kyuubi come out a little, but disappear once I slid under the sword and ran towards him. "Sasuke doesn't need hate to kill you!"

"You think so?" Itachi smirked before placing Sasuke in some sort of genjutsu. "My brother could use your fighting spirit," I was about to say something, but Jiraiya appeared with a woman.

"Even at a moment like this you choose to be a pervert!" Naruto exclaimed as he set the girl down. "I bet you got really excited at a tiny wink or something pervy-sennin!"

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Ugh is now really the time—"

"Thanks Mito,"

"To be bringing women up here" I said watching him slump over in defeat. "Whatever that's not the point right no," I said watching the two cloaked guys try to leave, but we were surrounded in some pink stuff. 'What's this!' I thought looking back at Jiraiya to see it was a jutsu of his.

"How unfortunate, you guys are already in my stomach" Jiraiya smirked and there was only one way out at the end of the hall. 'Are they going to be able to make it?' I thought watching the wall close faster and faster, but then Itachi did some sort of dojutsu. 'Black flames? It was able to burn through,'

"Don't touch it!" Jiraiya ordered and both Naruto and I straightened up. He sealed the fire on a scroll before explaining that it was Amaterasu, supposedly never-ending flames. That's when I remembered Sasuke was still here, 'he's really messed up.' I frowned watching as he cried, whatever nightmare Itachi was putting him through was too much to bear.

"I'm sorry Sasuke" I cried clenching my fists "I want to be there for you, but please make it through this."