Indecisive

Chapter 10: Indecisive
Tia

"I want you to play with my-"

"No."

"Ding-a-ling. My ding-a-ling."

"No."

"Mean much?" Lilian pushes me slightly as the two of us walk out the school building.

"No you are." I stick my tongue out at her, locating the direction of my car and starting it up.

"Oh shut up and let's go shopping."

Once we make it to my vehicle, Lilian and I sit and buckle our seatbelts before I check the mirrors and drive off.

"When we get there. Let's eat first and then start shopping. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"This is so good."

"It's just pizza, Lilian."

"Pizza hits different when you're starving." She says through a mouthful of food before taking another bite.

"Mood." I giggle, picking at my fries.

"You know what else hits different when you're hungry? Di-"

"Don't say it." I say through gritted teeth, warning my friend.

The two of us finish eating in silence and put our containers into the trash before exiting the food court.

"Let's go to that store first and then that one. And then the accessory one upstairs." Lili points in three different directions, pulling me into the nearest shop.

Before I even get a chance to look around, Lilian is already pushing three dresses into my hands, telling me to go into the dressing room.

The dresses were black, yellow, and red. All of them being very explicit.

I tried on the red one first, it's design on the front catching my eyes.

"Look." Stepping out, I wait to see Lilian's reaction. She gapes at me, humming to herself.

"I like it. But it's not you. Try the black one on." She shoos me away again and I take the first dress off, replacing it with the black one.

This dress had a v-neck that went to the bottom of my chest, making me feel slightly uncomfortable at its exposure.

"Opinion?" I open the curtains for Lilian to see and she grimaces at the sight.

"Okay. I personally like this one on you. But you look uncomfortable. So no."

I turn my back to her again and close the curtains to try on the final dress.

Once I put it on, I run my hands across the fabric, feeling my curves perfectly. The dress itself went down above my knees, but it had a satin train behind it that completed the look. The front of the dress had a cut out in the front, showing my cleavage a good amount.