Still Got It

Chapter 37: Still Got It
Damien

Looking down at Tia, I watch her chest rise and fall slowly, her mouth parted slightly.

Her leg was wrapped over mine, holding onto me tight.

I don't think she realizes it.

Pushing her off gently, I stand up, pulling my tank top over my head.

Leaving her behind, I making my way downstairs, addressing the maid who was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning, Ms. Jones."

"Hello, sir. I fixed you a parfait. It's it the fridge."

"Thank you." I nod, taking it out to eat.

"If you don't mind me asking, what does the girl eat?" She smiles genuinely and I feel my ears heat up.

"It's okay to make her bacon and eggs. She's not picky."

Ms. Jones stands up, taking out some pans as I go back upstairs to get ready for the day.

Quickly showering and brushing my teeth, I come back into my room, a towel wrapped around my torso.

"Did I wake you?" I chuckle, watching Tia squint her eyes, adjusting to the light.

"No. I smelt body wash." Standing up, she stretches, her shirt rising. "What time is it?"

"6:30. Are you sure you don't want to go back to sleep?"

"No, I'm fine. Can I borrow your toothpaste again?" She scratches her head, giving me a confused look.

"Of course." Walking over to her, I bend down to kiss her but she pushes my away. "Is something wrong?"

"I have to brush. And you're still, y'know." Tia nods, blushing. Her eyes kept shift down and I laugh, realizing the problem.

"Sorry."

"Nope. It's my fault. Um, I'll be back."

She bounces away into my bathroom, sighing when the scent hits her nose.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"Fanculo!"(fuck) I groan, running a hand through my hair.

"Is something wrong, sir?" My assistant knocks on my office door, walking in with my folders.

"When are those men supposed to be here?"

"By eleven thirty, sir." She explains as I check my watch.

"Sono in ritardo."(They're late)

"Well sir, would you like me to call?"

"No. Cancel it. The deals off." Dismissing her, I check my phone, biting my lip.

"But sir, don't you think-"

"I said, cancel it. I'm not the one who's suffering." I growl, making her flinch. "You're dismissed."

She nods quickly, setting the files down before walking out, shutting the door behind her.

Flipping through the papers, my phone rings and I pick it up.

"Cosa, Killian?" (What) I groan, waiting for a response.

"Abbassa la cresta, we're at your house."(Drop the attitude) He mumbles, shutting me up.

"What for?"

"Non posso passare la giornata con mio fratello adesso?"(I can't want to spend the day with my brother now?)

"I'm not home."

"Well I'm going inside. C'mon, Skai." He teases and I hear the door open. "Oh my god. Hi Tia!"

"Stop being so loud." I grumble, rolling my eyes.

"What are you doing here, best friend?" Killian jokes again, making Tia laugh in the background.

"She slept over." I mutter, embarrassed by my brother.

"Huh? Interesting. I knew you liked her." Killian whispers, scoffing.

"Shut up." I hang up on him, not bothering to listen anymore.

Oddly enough, my family acts so different with Tia than they do with Marinette.

I don't know if it's because she's younger, or if they feel the same aura from her that I do, but my family is more carefree with Tia.

"Sir. Your next meeting is at 12:40. It's approaching soon." My assistant returns, quickly addressing me before leaving again.

"Thank you."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"I swear to God, Killian. Leave her alone."

"Are you blind? She obviously is enjoying herself. Ora lasciami in pace."(now leave me alone)

Tia and Skai start laughing and I glare at the both of them, setting my bag down on the couch.

Tia was stuffing her face with lasagna, which I knew my mom made.

"Mom cooked?"

"Yeah. There's a pan of it in the kitchen." Skai waves, going back to her food soon after.

I made my way over to Tia, giving her a hug. 

"You smell like vanilla." I mumble, inhaling her scent more.

"Its my perfume and soap. Do you like it?" Tia giggles, attempting to move away.

"It's nice. But I like chocolate more." I whisper in her ear, wondering if she understood.

Tia's cheeks turn red and I laugh, moving away from her.

"What kind?"

Giving her a once-over, I bite my lip. "Milk chocolate. The lighter one though."

"Woah." Skai stresses, laughing. "Horny fucker."

"Shut up, Skai." Glaring at her, I wait for her to stop before walking towards the kitchen. "I'll be back."