State Of Mind

Chapter 12: State Of Mind
Tia

Stepping out the bathroom, I step slowly back into the, now quiet, game room.

"Tia. Someone's looking for you outside." One of the other girls who were drunk slur, gagging slightly.

"Yeah. I know." I start laughing, getting ready to open the door to meet him.

Before I step out, Damien is already standing there, arms crossed.

"Woah. He's hot." She mumbles again, jumping out of her seat to use the bathroom.

"Let's go, Tia." Damien grasps onto my arm and pulls me out towards the front door, everybody staring at the scene.

I was still laughing as he pushed me into the backseat, attempting to buckle my seatbelt.

"I'm dizzy." I hiccup, giggling right after.

"That's what drinking does to you." He was still struggle to buckle me in as I kept moving.

His struggle was amusing so I started shaking even more under him, until he releases the strap and pins my arms above me.

"Listen. It's fucking dark outside and I don't need to be seen anymore than I already was. Do you understand?" He growls, looking me in my eyes.

I start to blush and turn my face away but he takes his hand and turns me back to face him.

"Do you understand, Tia? Because I will seriously spank the shit out of your drunk ass right here."

"Yeah I get it." I mumble, allowing him to buckle me in.

Damien moves away to sit in the front seat before driving off down the road.

"Behave. I'm watching you." He glances around me from the mirror and I smile back to him.

"Okay father."

"I prefer Daddy."

"Well damn." I go quiet, thinking to myself. "Can we get McDonald's?"

Damien starts to turn down a separate road and I notice the McDonald's sign at the end of the road.

"What do you want?" He turns into the drive-thru, scanning the menu.

"Chicken nuggets and fries. Thanks."

"Hello how may I help you?" The person at the intercom asks and I wait for Damien to answer her.

"Can I get a twenty piece and a large fries." He tells her before turning back to me. "Drink?"

"Water."

"And a water, thank you." He finished, and drives up to the next station.

When the lady opens the window to take the money, she stares at Damien for a minute before grinning and taking the card from him. Soon after, she comes back with the food, handing that and his credit card back to him.

Before she's even able to say anything else, Damien drives away and back down the street.

"Here." He hands my the bag without taking his eyes off the road, but instead looking at me through the mirror.

"Thank you."

"Give me a fry."

"No."

"I paid for it. So give it."

"Ugh fine."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Ten minutes later, Damien is pulling into a huge driveway.