SPECIAL 02

Special Chapter: Butterflies
Tia

*currently. Holiday with the twins*

Rubbing my stomach, I wait for Damien to come out the bathroom with the twins.

"I'm soaked."

"I wonder why." I giggle, looking down at the twins.

They were wrapped in fluffy towels as their father pokes the back of their heads gently, pushing them into the room.

"Climb up." He mumbles, helping them up onto the bed and I try not to say anything. "Guess what they thought it would be fun to do."

"We kicked water on Daddy, Mommy. It was funny." Liam laughs, drying himself off in the process.

"But Daddy slapped us on our legs and told us not to do it again. So mean." My daughter pouts, standing up on the mattress.

"Isn't that how it's supposed to go? I told you two not to do that." Laughing slightly, I look up at Damien, him already looking back at me.

"Do you want another one?" Damien threatens midway through their whining, making them shut up instantly. "That's what I thought."

"You sound like my mom." I laugh, throwing my head back.

"I sound like my own mom."

Standing up from the bed, I help Damien dress the kids before sending them off to play.

"Alone time?" My husband chuckles while backing me up into the wall.

"It's never alone time." I giggle, pointing to my stomach.

A small bulge was beginning to show, enough to be thought of as a baby though.

"Well, I guess baby is going to have to learn some things."

"I'm baby or baby baby?" Pausing for a moment, I look up at him for clarification.

"You, baby. We'll refer to baby baby as something else." He starts to run his hand across my jawline and I lean into his touch, wanting more.

"I vote for chicken nugget. Baby number three will be referred to as that."

Damien pulls away from me quickly, scowling as he looks down.

"You just ruined the moment for me. I'll be back." He grumbles, kissing me before walking away into the bathroom.

"Your friend says otherwise."

"Shut it."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"Damn, Damien. What are you doing?"

"You're blushing and I didn't even show you the surprise yet."

"I am? Sorry, please continue." I fret, trying to calm myself down.

The twins had went to sleep an hour ago and Damien told me he had something to interest me.

Jokes on him though.

"Okay, look."

Opening my eyes, I look around the room, expecting to see something big, but all I see is my husband, standing there in a t-shirt.

Maybe he's going to take it off? I'm not complaining.

"Shut up." I whisper, still trying to calm myself. "Where is it?"

Damien smirks before walking closer to the bed, climbing on and stopping when he's on top of me.

"Seriously, where's the surprise?" I ask again, looking behind him.

Damien simply takes my face in his hand, turning it back to look him in the eyes.

"You don't get it yet?" Damien mumbles as our lips brush and I shake my head. "It's quiet. And this one should be asleep by now."

He touches my stomach gently, smiling to himself before looking me in my eyes again.

"You're giving me butterflies, Damien. Like woah." I joke, puffing up my cheeks.

"I like that."

Damien presses a kiss on my jawline before trailing down to my neck, kissing every visible spot.

"Damn, bro."

"I told you not to call me that."

My husband kisses my lips and I melt into his touch, copying his movements. The both of us stop after some time but neither of us pull away, attempting to savor the feeling.

Damien releases me and gets off, laying down in the space next to me.

"I love you?" He mutters and I look over at him, raising an eyebrow.

"I love you too. But that sounded more like a question."

"Is there a feeling bigger than love? Because I feel that."

"Same." I yawn, turning over to hold his arm. "There is more than one love though. We feel Eros, right? Maybe it has different levels?"

I start running my finger on Damien's stomach, hearing him hum when I make a heart.

"Now you're giving me butterflies, Mrs. Gray." He yawns, movingly hand always from that area.

"We can feel the same way, Mr. Gray."

"Of course. But mine feel slightly higher than yours."

"Impossible."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"Wake up! I said to wake up."

"Get up. I'm up." Leelo sings after me, rubbing her eyes.

"Get up. I'm up." Liam sings after her and I smile, walking out the room.

Looking into the living room, I notice Damien yawn before I jump him, causing him to shake.

"Why were you up so early?"

"I wash hungry. Why were you up so early?" I respond, mocking his tone.

"Because you told me to feed you."

"But did you do that?" I climb off of him, holding my hands out in front of me. "No!"

"Tia, shut the fuck up."

"No you."

"Okay then."

The two of us turn our backs to each other before I start laughing, causing him to laugh too.

"Damien. I want something."

"Like what?" He bites his lips before walking over to me and I stop him. "My-"

"Let's go skiing. All we've gone for the past few days is drink hot chocolate and go to the shopping center. That's wack."

The kids start cheering and I clap, finally breaking Damien.

"Fine."