Level Of Confusion

Chapter 64: Level Of Confusion
Tia

*three months later*

Laughing, I feel a stream of water run down my legs and I pause, looking up at Damien.

"What?" He asks, giving me a confused look.

A rush of pain hits me as I hold my stomach, wincing.

I tilt my head to look at Damien again, watching the look of realization hit him.

"She's going into labor, stupid." Lilian hits him and he glares back at her, running to the closet.

Damien comes back with my bags in his hand and a bottle of water, handing it to me before leaving the house.

I take my phone out my dress pocket, dialing his number. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby. Why aren't you outside yet?"

"Oh, I don't know? Maybe it's because I'm in pain!" I yell, breathing deeply.

Lilian comes to my side as she helps me walk to the front door and Damien comes running back inside, picking me up bridal style.

"Stupid." I mumble as he sets me down in the back seat, smiling nervously at me.

"Sorry, my love." His ears turn red and Lilian shoos him away, sitting down next to me as my fiancé goes to the driver's seat.

"Just go!"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"You did this to me!"

"I know!"

"If I die here. You aren't invited to my funeral. You murderer." I grit out, pushing again.

"You aren't going to die, Tia. You've done this before. Trust me." Damien speaks calmly, squeezing my hand.

"Push again. The baby's almost here." The nurse instructs me and I close my eyes, doing as I was told. "The baby is here. One more time."

Five minutes later and the next baby was on their way. I was holding Damien's hand tightly as I screamed, looking at Lilian who was on my other side.

"You got this bestie. Just imagine, you can finally hold them."

"Baby number two is here. Let's get these cuties cleaned up."

I huff, resting my head back on the pillow as Damien wipes off some of the sweat from me.

"What are you crying for?" I mumble, glaring at him.

"You just gave birth to our kids. What are you crying about?" He laughs, kissing my forehead.

"That hurt like hell."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"Tia?"

"Hey mom. Hey other mom." I wave at the two of them, my dad and soon to be father-in-law walking in behind them.

"You had the babies?" Raina coos, looking at me as I held a baby in my arms. Damien was laying down next to me, but was giving the baby his full attention.

"Yes ma'am. Today is April 14th. And they are both 5 pounds, 8 ounces." I smile proudly and my mom walks closer to me.

The babies were still wrapped in blankets so she couldn't see their faces fully and I reach over to pull Damien's baby's blanket down.

"Names? You never told us what the purple meant." Mr. Gray states, standing next to his son.

"I'd like you guys to meet Liam Alexander and Leelo Amira Gray."

"A boy and a girl? Awe!" Raina coos, trying to take Leelo from her dad. Damien holds the baby closer to his chest, signaling for his mom to back up. "Well damn."

The twins open their eyes at once and start crying, making Damien look over at me. "Switch?"

We swap babies and the two of them stop crying, their big eyes looking up at the both of us.

"They have hazel eyes? So precious." My mom laughs, gently taking Liam up.

"Please be careful, mom. He's a day old."

"Tia, you're forgetting I had two kids already. I know how this works."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

*five days later*

"This is you're room. I hope you like it."

"They can't see, Tia."

"Okay? I hope they like it though." I shrug, setting the car seat down. "We have to start baby proofing the house."

"The babies aren't even baby enough for that, Tia." Damien laughs, side-hugging me.

"And we also can't do anything until four weeks are up." I giggle, pushing him away.

"I never agreed on that. The fuck?" Damien growls, setting Liam down in his crib and I do the same with Leelo.

"Well it's a requirement. You have hands for a reason." I joke, walking past him into our room.

"I have you for a reason." He walks in behind me, pressing me against the wall.

"Okay."

"Baby. Do you think we'll be good at this?" Damien questions, kissing my neck.

"We'll be great." I smiles, reaching my hands up to hold his face in my hands. "We have each other."

"I know, baby. You and I?"

"Me and you."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Author's Note:

Ah, I just wanted to say thank you for reading this book. There are about two more chapters left before it's over.

I don't want to quit writing, so maybe I'll start a new book after this one. Do you think you'd read it?

I absolutely love the support of you all and it means a lot to me that you've stuck with my book.

That's all for now, have a great day/night.

Bye. ♡︎