His Point Of View

Chapter 25: His Point Of View
Damien

"They say: Kash bitch you doing to much."

"I'm like shut up hoe, hoe you ain't doing enough."

Hearing their voices, my head instantly shoots up despite my urge to look away. Lilian and Tia were walking down the stairs singing, Tia starting to sway her hips rhythmically.

The way her body moves was entrancing and I felt myself staring longer than I expected.

Lilian jumps down from the step she was on, continuing to sing, this time a different song.

"Oh hey, Damien. What are you doing here?"

Looking away from Tia, I notice Lilian's hand over her face, making a guilty face.

"Wedding planning. And you?"

"Sleepover!" Lilian throws her hands up in the air, signaling for Tia to follow.

She doesn't even look at me before walking away behind Lilian into the kitchen, closing the door behind them.

"Babe? Come upstairs." I hear Marinette's voice from the top of the staircase. Not bothering to respond, I pull myself up and walk upstairs and into her room.

"Yes, Marinette?"

"You like it?" She points to her body and I glance down before turning my head to the side. She was wearing a short dress which I could tell was Tia's, but she had ripped it at the side to suit her more.

"It's great."

"Do you want to take it off?" Marinette bites her lip, her voice rising slightly.

"No thanks. I'm not feeling it."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"Hey, Killian? Were you going through my things?"

"No. Why would I?"

"I can't find a letter I had in here." Pushing my clothes to the other side, I search my suitcase for the letter I had placed at the bottom. "Shit."

"What did it say?" Killian pokes his head through the door, raising an eyebrow at me.

"It's personal."

"Oh come on. You can tell me. And I'm not leaving until you do." My brother takes a seat on my bed, clasping his hands together.

Rolling my eyes at him, I stand up and brush my pants off. "Get out."

"Fuck no. Now tell."

Sighing to myself, I prepare to start speaking again before Skai comes running into the room, sitting down next to Killian.

"Ah! Me too. Story time!" She giggles and I roll my eyes again, clearing my throat in the process.

"Uh, where do I start? It was about a girl."

"Go on." My brother and his wife move their hands around in unison.

"I really like her? Yeah I like her." Lies. "I don't know there's something about the way she makes me feel when I'm in her presence. Like she's some sort of goddess who's completely forbidden to be with me because of the barriers in our way. She actually makes me feel these emotions that I love feeling. I love a lot of things about her. Her smile, eyes, hair, personality. Actually, I love everything."

Why the hell did I just tell them that?

"Uh. I have a feeling you aren't talking about Marinette." Killian inquires, standing up to approach me.

"How could you tell?"

"I just could." My brother slaps my back, grinning at me. "She's not nice like what you're saying."

"You're planning something. What?" I grumble, glaring at the side of his face. Killian throws his arm over my shoulder before winking at Skai.

"Let's go clubbing, guys."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Author's Note:

Well, um. This chapter was pretty bad. Mainly because I was writing from a new P.O.V.

Also, if your a re-reader or new, some parts may or may not have been added in or rewritten. I'm slowly trying to add parts that better show Damien and Marinette's relationship for what it really is and not what they display.

This is pretty difficult after not going through this for a year.

I honestly got so into Tia's character, her thoughts are my own now.

Okay, question time!

So far, who's your favorite character or which character would you like to see more development in?

Thank you. Bye!