You Aren't The Same

Chapter 13: You Aren't The Same
Tia

Waking up with a piercing headache, I stretch, feeling a hard object pressed behind me.

Reaching to move it, I feel it twitch in my hand, and someone starts groaning.

"Let go of my dick." He murmurs, pushing my hand away.

"Shit." I stress, wincing as my head starts pounding.

"Calm down. It's a hangover." The guy sits up and I realize their hand was on my side this whole time, latching onto me. Finally opening my eyes, I turn my head to see Damien at the edge of the bed, crinkling something in his hand.

When he stops messing with the thing, he turns around on the bed and comes over to me, barely straddling my torso.

"Take this."

"Gee thanks." I pretend to put it in my mouth before he grabs my hand, pushing the pill in my mouth and gives me a water bottle.

"I'll be back. I have something to deal with." He glances over me as I lean back, propped up on my elbows. Running his hands across his face and groaning, he walks away into the extension bathroom, locking the door.

"Well. What to do, what to do?" I stand up from the bed, walking out and going downstairs.

This place was really big and I couldn't help but stare. Shaking my head, I reroute myself into the kitchen sitting at the table.

I start humming to myself, not paying attention to the flushed Damien walking in.

"What do you want to eat? I can't cook for shit so we can go out." He speaks without looking at me, searching for something.

When he finds what he's looking for, he turns the coffee maker on, opening a packet and pouring the content inside.

"Can we go to Dunkin Donuts?" I rest my face in my palms, staring at Damien's back, which was still shirtless.

"Seriously? You don't want anything fancy?"

"Uh. We could go to IHOP if Dunkin is an issue?" I say slowly, not understanding the problem.

"It's up to you. As long as you're happy with it."

"Dunkin Donuts it is then. Let's go."

"You have to go change then." He bites his lip, staring at my legs.

"Oh right! Where is the bathroom?"

"There's one in each room, use the one in the room you were supposed to stay in last night. Next to mine."

He instructs me and I quickly jog away to get myself ready.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Stepping out into the room with a towel over my body, I notice a cute outfit resting on the edge of the bed.

A note was on top of it reading 'Your sister didn't like them. Hopefully you do.'

The outfit was a light blue track suit, with a pair of earrings and a necklace on top. The clothes would be a little big on me but my waist allowed the pants to fit perfectly, defining my curves. Silently thanking him for buying an under garment set for her too, I get dressed and make my way back downstairs.

Damien was standing at the edge of the staircase, adjusting his watch.

Glancing at his outfit, I notice it's the same one as mine.

"Why are we matching?"

"Because we can. Let's go." He walks away from me to get his keys, his arms flexing under the sweater.